Alastor x fem!reader

Requested by AllisonTart

Edited: 4th January 2024

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Childbirth is one of the toughest things with starting your time as a parent.

Alastor was walking back and forth in the hallway, nervous as he heard his wife's screams coming from the other room.

Angel was standing against the wall, watching his friend nervously and stressfully walk past him.

"Al, calm down and sit here. You even make me all stressed out"

"What if anything happens to her... or the baby... what if—"

"Al! The two of them will be alright. Charlie and Vaggie are with her. Y/n will be alright. She's a strong woman... I know... she's my sister after all."

Alastor sighs and takes a seat, he knew his wife was strong but that didn't stop him from worrying, especially now when Y/n suddenly screamed even more.

After a while, the screams faded and became less heard when Charlie soon walked out of the room. Alastor stood up quickly "How is she?" Charlie sends a tired smile as she slightly shook her hand in the air, Y/n was quite a strong woman alright, "She's okay... Congratulations, Al... Go and see your newborn kids."

"Kids?" Alastor and Angel looked at each other and quickly walked into the room to see Y/n on the bed, a smile on her face as she held her newborn twins in her arms and humming a soothing melody.

Alastor smiled and walked over. It was a shock that what he thought would be his first and only kid... had turned into two, but he couldn't be happier.

Y/n looked up at him "You wanna hold them?" He nodded and took his daughter in his arms.

He smiled down at his daughter as he rocked her to sleep. He turned to his wife and son to see him sleeping close to her chest. Alastor smiled and sat beside them on the bed and softly stroke his son's head, seeing his son smile in his sleep melted the new parents hearts.

"How are you feeling, dear?" Y/n smiled and looked at him "I'm alive and healthy. No need to worry anymore, honey." She said and the radio demon who kissed her temple before she put her head on his shoulder and he laid his head on top of hers. "I love you, Alastor."

The man smiled even more, if possible. "I love you too, darling. Thank you for all this."

Y/n looked over to the other side of the room to see Angel, Vaggie, Niffty, Husk, and Charlie stand there, watching the lovely moment between the new parents. Y/n motioned for her brother to walk over and so he did.

Alastor and her move their heads and Y/n held up her son to Angel who slowly and carefully took him and held his nephew close to his chest. He smiled as the small child held his hand on his fur. He sat down in a chair when Niffty and the others walked over. Adoring the small creature.

Y/n and Alastor smiled at everyone when even Husk smiled when holding the kid in his arms.
They turned to their daughter who now was awake and reached up to her arms while crying.

Alastor panicked and Y/n giggled and took her daughter. "Is my little demon baby hungry?" Y/n said and held her daughter to her chest where she moved aside her shirt a bit to give the girl aces to get some food.

Alastor glared at the others who were staring at the scene but when they caught Alastor's intense stare, they looked away.

When the girl lets out a satisfying sigh and smiled. Y/n held her daughter up and rubbed their noses together. Causing the small demon to giggle.

Alastor smiled at his wife, she's the strongest sinner he has ever met and she will never end to surprise him with new things everyday.
He loved her with all his heart and he would never want to leave her.