Drunk scenarios

These are different scenarios on when you or they are drunk.

~•~•~

Charlie
You walked into the hotel with a tired look when you suddenly got attacked in a hug by your girlfriend, Charlie. Making you jump but you hugged her back. "Y/n!" She said happily and laid a kiss on your cheek. You looked over at Husk that stood by the bar and gave him a suspicious look "What did you do?"
"She didn't funking say she got pissed on water." You gave him a weird look and then looked back down at Charlie "I luv you, N/n!" Y/n chuckled and laid a kiss on top of her head, "I love you too, babe."

Vaggie
Vaggie never drinks, but you do. And something she dislikes about it is that you get the hyped-up type when you're drunk. And right now, you and your best friend, Angel Dust were dancing at a table. Vaggie was asking you to come down but she didn't have to complain long because you slipped and fell right into her arms. You laughed and hugged her around the neck, making her sigh in relief and blush a little. "Idiot," she mumbled and laid a kiss on your lips. You immediately kissed back and in the back, you could hear Angel cheer you on and Cherry yelled at you both to get a room. Making you smile against your girlfriend's lips.

Husk
You and Husk decided to play a game on how many drinks you both could take befriend you either get drunk, give up, or pass out.

And you being a light drinker, got drunk after a pair of shots and two-plus cheap boozes'.

You were now curled up in a ball, hiding behind your wings while holding a bottle in your arms.

Husk was trying to talk to you but you turned your back at him and pouted, "No talk me *hick* I'm angy."

Husk sighed and smiled as he stared at your drunk self as you began to ramble on how much you loved him.

He was happy to have you as his own.

Angel
Angel Dust was a flirt in general but he became even worse when he was drunk, but he can also be very emotional, like now.

He was in Y/n's arms as they tried to bring him to bed and get some sleep.

Y/n used their lower pair of arms to open the door and she laid Angel on the bed.

"Hey, baby? Do you love me?" Angel asked

"Of course I do," Y/n said while picking up Fat Nuggets from the floor. "Then why won't you say it?" Angel looked at his partner with teary eyes. Y/n handed Nuggets to Angel that quickly went from sad to happy, forgot about the question, and cuddled up with his pet pig.

Y/n silently watched their boyfriend fall asleep and smiled slightly. "I love you, Angel."

~•~

Some minutes into your sleep, you heard your phone buzz beside you. You grabbed it to see it was a message from Angel. You looked beside you to see Angel having his back towards you. You rolled your eyes and looked at the message.

~•~•~•~•~
A - Angel
Y - your name
~•~•~
A - Yo

Y - Hey?

A - I can't sleep :\

Y - I can. Goodnight.
~•~•~•~•~

You laid your head back into the pillow and felt arms go around you.

"Go to sleep Angel."

"You're so cruel to me."

"I'm not cruel, I'm just honest."

Cherry Bomb
"It was fate that brought us together." Y/n stared at her girlfriend with tired eyes, "It's 5 am and you are stuck in my window." Cherry chuckled drunkenly "That literally means nothing. Fate, Y/n."