Arackniss x abused OC (Pt.1)

Requested by Melody_Amaranth
OC by Melody_Amaranth
A/N: Find their OC in their book (Female OCs)
⚠️TW: Blood and mentioning of Abuse⚠️

Words: 1015
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

The 16-year-old Absentia stared at her bloody hands. For 3 years, she's been abused by that stupid priest. And she was finally done with him.

She laughed a bit as she stared at his corpse. She kicked him once and even twice before walking towards his room.

There she took all his money and valuables. Packed it down in a bag and flew to the church.
The church she has been living for her whole life but also the church she had her worst nightmares.

☾ ☼ ☽

Italy. A perfect place for a new start.
Absentia stood now by a wanted post.
A mafia boss, huh? Absentia smirked at the idea and decided how she's gonna get what she wants... Life under the mafia... doesn't sound too bad.

☾ ☼ ☽

Well... Absentia was killed 2 years later on her 18th birthday. But that didn't stop her from rebelling in hell.

She was a strong Mob boss and mostly everyone wanted to hold the distance between her and themselves. But there was one that she knew she could trust.

His name is Arackniss. And you know that wanted to post from years ago? Yeah, that was his father, Henroin.

Arackniss and Absentia became partners-in-crime and they were unstoppable and inseparable... until Absentia meets the TV demon, Vox.

She was happy with him until she discovered another side of him... the day she rejected Vox when he tried to take her virginity.

He showed a more angry and cowardly side of himself. And this made Absentia question if Vox really still had feelings for her because, after that day, he because more of a coward and abused her just like that stupid priest.

Absentia is now used to staying with Arackniss for days because of how cruel Vox has become.
And if you wonder why she's not breaking up with the Tv-demon. Well, it's not so easy.
Even if Absentia is a strong Mob Boss, she was scared of Vox.

That's why Arackniss was trying to hold her safe at all cost, but in his family that didn't really support the choice, he is making, that someone is none other than his own father, Henrion.

At first, he thought the girl was cheating on Vox and that's why she got beaten up and wanted his son to stay away from her but he soon realized that a girl like her would not cheat. Especially on a powerful demon-like Vox. So he gave up the idea of separating his son and Absentia.

☾ ☼ ☽

Time passes and Absentia grew her feelings toward Arackniss. How could she resist the small spider demon? Especially after everything he has done for her.

She walked one day into the house to see Arackniss and Henrion at the dinner table.
Her guard dog, Night Terror sat by the door as Absentia smirked and sneaked up behind Arackniss. Holding up a finger to her mouth to silently hush Henrion as he watched the scene happen.

Absentia sneaked up behind the black spider and hugged his head, causing him to welp and try to struggle against her grasp of his head.

Absentia laughed as she let go of the man and he glared up at her. "I hate you right now." He huffed and crossed his arms as she walked to take a seat beside him. "It's not my fault you're a good target." She said and tried to fix the bandages that were wrapped around her arms.

"Absentia..." Arackniss said and she looked up at him. "Hm?" She asked as Arackniss looked into her eyes... they were yellow... meaning she was upset.

Arackniss slightly smiled nervously and shook his head "Nothing..." He looked back at his father and her eyes turned silver, showing she was concerned.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Father I have to do something."

"What can you do boy?! Don't get involved with things you're not responsible for!" Henrion went back to his room and Arackniss clenched his hands and stormed out of the house. Ignoring his father's words and went as quickly as he could to Absentia's home.

When he arrived at the door, he could hear muffled voices coming from inside and used his spare key Absentia gave him years ago.

He quickly opened the door to witness what he never wanted. Vox was beating her as she was lying curled up on the floor.

Arackniss's blood boiled with anger as he started to attack Vox. Sure, the spider is small. But he sure knows how to fight.

Absentia watched the fight through her eyelashes.
She slightly smiled and passed out on the floor the second Vox fell to the floor, clenching the place his heart should be.

Arackniss breathed heavily as he picked the girl up and went back to his father's home to treat her wounds.

After a while of arguing with his father, he got back to his room and laid the girl down on the bed where he treated her wounds and bruises.

Absentia slowly came back to the scenes but she didn't open her eyes as she heard the words she has waited to hear "I love you..." Absentia smiled and opened her eyes to be met by eight reddish-colored eyes.

She smiled and slowly sat up, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you too." She whispered and Arackniss quickly hugged her back. Night Terror who has been following them barked and Absentia smiled at her guard dog. She petted Night terror behind the ears and turned back to Arackniss as Night Terror went back to the living room.

"Thank you for everything, Niss." She said and pressed her lips onto his. He immediately kissed back, not wanting to waste another second without her close to him.

Things became a bit heated and Arackniss laid Absentia slowly back down onto the bed. "You want to do this?" Absentia smiled and nodded

"As long as it's with you..."