Stella x male!reader

Requested by @KnightBt

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n were standing outside his girlfriend's palace, waiting for her to get out... but that time never seemed to come.

Y/n was standing some feet away from the gates when he saw a limousine park and three owls walked out. One of them being a teen in his and Stella's age.

Y/n watched as the owls walked up to the front door and knocked. The door opened immediately and Stella's father smiled brightly at the two adults. Stella was standing beside her father and mother before she was pushed slightly towards the owl teen who got pushed the same by his mother.

Y/n shook his head as he watched Stella stare into the male owl's eyes but what hurt him more was when he heard the word, "-marriage,"

Y/n wanted to run away. His hands were shaking and his breathing was unstable as he felt anxiety and hurt grow in his chest.

He grabbed his phone when he saw the two teens walked around the garden, their parents was long gone inside the palace.

Y/n quickly texted Stella. Hoping she would see it. And she did.
She apologized to the male owl and looked at her phone.
Her heart dropped at who it was from.

------------
Y - Y/n
S - Stella

Y - I have a question

S - What?

------------

Y/n took a deep breath as he typed and send it without any regret.

------------

Y - Do you even want to talk to me anymore? You send short texts hours later and doesn't even initiate conversations in person anymore at all. Do I annoy you?

------------

"...Because if i do, then please just tell me and I'll stop trying to talk to you," Stella looked up from her phone to see Y/n standing on the other side of the fence. The owl looked between them, knowing something is up between them.

Y/n gulped, holding in his tears. Stella shook her head, "Y/n, I... I love you, but-" "Is it because of him?" Stella shook her head and Y/n looked at the owl, "You, what's your name?" "Stolas..."

"Well... it was nice meeting you Stolas. Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Take care of Stella. Make sure she'll be the happiest woman in the world. Because apparently I couldn't,"

"Y/n, no-"Stella tried to grab Y/n's arm but Y/n moved away from her.
He looked at the ground and said, "I'll see you around, Stella. It's over. I've given up... and you should too," before he walked off. Hearing Stella call for him but he didn't stop.

This was for the best... no matter how much it hurts. It's to keep Stella happy.
"Don't disappoint me, Stolas,"