Male Loona x shy reader Pt. 2

Requested by @Azarath_Playz
Loona's male name - Luca
F/c - Favorite color
S/f/c - Second favorite color

~•~•~

A day off. That's what everyone at Immediate Murder Professionals aka I.M.P needed and that's what they were gonna have.

Blitzo announced that they all were going to the biggest and only beach in Hell and everyone was excited for the relaxing time they were gonna have.

Well... everyone except for a certain demon, Y/n. After she got into a relationship with Luca, he loved to tease her and she has become even more shy and nervous around him because of that. She loved him very much, but after 3 months now of their relationship, she has been stuttering and blushing more around him.
Luca found it very cute.

~•~

Millie, Moxxie, and Y/n were currently sitting on a picnic blanket when Millie and Moxxie noticed Y/n fidgeted her fingers around nervously.

Moxxie and Millie looked at each other and then back at the younger girl "Y/n, is something the matter?" Moxxie asked, causing her to jump in surprise and look at them,

"Oh, um... no, it's nothing, Moxxie." She said and looked over at Luca who was approached by two other girls. They were beautiful.

Y/n looked down to see she was wearing an f/c hoodie and some s/f/c shorts. She sighed and glanced over at Luca who caught her glance and winked at her without the other girls noticing.

"I-I'll be right back." She said nervously with a slight blush and walked off quickly with a towel in her arms.

Millie sighed and shook her head "Something is wrong." Moxxie said when suddenly Blitzo came back with a cold drink in hand "What's happening? What did I miss?" The boss of I.M.P said and Moxxie pointed towards where Luca was, still talking to the girls.

Blitzo narrowed his eyes to see a bit better and noticed Y/n wasn't with them. "Where's Y/n?" He asked and Millie pointed towards the restrooms, "She's changing."

Moxxie looked at her with an arched brow "How do you-" Moxxie couldn't finish his sentence as he noticed Y/n walking back to them.
Her shorts and hoodie in her arms and the towel around her.

Millie smiled "Let's see it, Y/n!" She said excitedly and the girls looked down uneasy.
"I-I don't know."

"Come on! We were at the mall for over 5 hours to find that one! Let us see it!" Millie complained and hugged Y/n.
Millie's smile then turned into a smirk and she shoved the towel off of the girl and looked at her in awe.

Millie began to compliment the girl that now blushed heavily. Moxxie chuckled at his wife's hyped-up personality while Blitzo just stared at them, watching how Millie pushed the poor girl towards Luca and the girls.

"Good luck, Y/n," Millie whispered before leaving Y/n to stand some feet away from her boyfriend. "What? Millie-" Y/n couldn't continue as she felt eyes on her.
"Y/n?" The girl gulped and smiled nervously at her boyfriend that had noticed her presence.

"H-Hi, Luca." She hugged herself and Luca smirked. He knew she was uncomfortable in wearing a bikini and that she only did it for him... but seeing her like that did only make him fall even more in love with her.

He pushed himself past the other two girls that were glaring at Y/n for interrupting their time with Luca but their jaws dropped when Luca caught Y/n's lips in a passionate kiss.

"That's my son! Claim her!" Blitzo yelled and laughed, making Y/n blush even more and Luca parted from his girlfriend's lips.

"Who gave you permission to look this good, baby?" He said whispered in Y/n's ear. Causing her to shiver and blush even harder.

She hated when he teased her but she knew it was a way for him to show that he cares and loves her.

The girls glared at Y/n, making the shy girl hiding behind her boyfriend for support.
He noticed her change of mood and was gonna ask what's the problem when he noticed the other girl's glares.
So he got an idea and smirked.

One arm went around Y/n's waist as he faced the other girls. Y/n covered her face with a hand as she looked away, "Right, I haven't introduced you to my girlfriend. I hope you all will be kind to her or I will prove to you that you can. die. twice." Luca said with a closed eye smile, his voice in a slight growl.

The girls backed up and clicked their tongues before leaving Luca and Y/n together. "I-I'm sorry..." Luca looked down at his girlfriend and lift her chin up to look at him "For what?" "Interrupting your chat with them."

"Why are you apologizing then? You more like saved me from boredom." He joked and Y/n looked down "I mean... they're incredibly beautiful. Something I aren't."

"Baby, you're my girlfriend. Not them, I would always choose you and will never leave you. I don't care about their looks. And even if I was, I would choose your sexy body way before them with their high-pitched voices that irritated my ears, they are covered in makeup making them look like creepy dolls, and most of all. They don't have any personality. You're my everything. You're kind, sweet, shy as hell, stubborn, supportive, sexy, adorable, everything I ever wanted. Meet put yourself down because of girls like them and remember I will always love you. I'll never leave."

Y/n blushed at his words about her and hugged him tightly. "I love you too." She whispered, Luca, smiled and hugged back. As his head was on top of hers. He looked over at his adoptive father and co-workers to see them smirking his way. Blitzo mouthed "when's the wedding." And Luca rolled his eyes "Let's get some drinks, shall we, baby?" Y/n smiled and nodded.

She grabbed his hands and dragged her towards the others excitedly, making Luca chuckle at her happy mood.
He could never stop loving her.
Not even a second.