"Well your brothers seek an audience so we're all having dinner tonight with my darling brother Elijah" he said keeping me trapped.

"Oh the joy us five having dinner what a treat" I huffed.

He pulled me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"You can just enjoy the view" he said walking down the hall. Have to admit his butt was a good view...

He stopped outside a room and put me down.

"Okay love don't be creeped out but do you remember how much I loved to paint you" he asked.

I squinted my eyes and smirked "Oh yes I remember" I giggled. I remember exactly.

"Well" he said and opened the door,
I peaked my head in and it was his art room.

Oh my god! There was paintings of me everywhere even recent ones!

I smiled at him furrowing my eyebrows and walking in. He truly does know how to paint.

"You kept them all?" I asked.

"I was never going to throw them away not ever. It doesn't creep you out does it." He stated shutting the door behind us I shook my head.

"None of them truly show how beautiful you are" he sighed.

I walked over and whacked him "Stop" I chuckled and he grabbed the back of my thighs pulling me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked over to the couch.

"Can I paint you?" He asked in between kisses. I nodded and waltzed over and sat on a chair noticing a plate of fruit laid out on the table.

I looked up at Nik who was standing there the paintbrush end on his lips as he stared at me I laughed.

"What ?" I asked. "Love remove your clothes...slowly" he whispered and my eyes widened.

I started laughing "Okay Nik right right" I said then I noticed his face serious with a hint of mischief on his lips.

"We've done naked portraits before" he said raising his lips in a cheeky grin, I blushed remembering.

"Nik what if someone was to find them!? Oh my- where the hell are the old ones?" I asked. How has this not ever came to my mind ?!

"There somewhere no one would ever find them trust me I want no preying eyes on what is mine" he said.

"So possessive" I mumbled.

"Well are you going to take off those clothes or shall I ?" He smirked.

"Your proper serious aren't you?" I sighed standing up.

"Oh I am" he said huskily.

He's now after stripping me bare and covered my private zones with fruit....have to admit he knows game.

"Would you stop giggling or all the fruit is going to fall off" he said sternly he was hovering over me straddling my hips on the table placing the fruit on me smirking.

"I can't help it" I whispered.

"This is probably going to end somewhere on that couch" he whispered to himself his eyes darkening.

"Your cute" I said sarcastically.

"You know I'd spank you right now but I don't want everything to fall off even though it really wouldn't bug me" he winked.

"What's that?" I asked looking at a can of sorts he smiled devilishly.

"No whatever that is keep it away from me" I said panicked.

He grabbed it and shook it was that spray paint ?!!!

He squirted it in his mouth...it was bloody whip cream.

"Your a piece of work you know" I said to myself.

He chuckled spraying the cream on me and I had to restrain from squirming it was so cold! He drew little designs on me examining me in detail.

"I think your ready" he smirked licking whip cream off me and I couldn't even move there was fruit all over me!

He must have spent so long painting me I'm stiff laying here. We spoke this laughing like loons I've missed this I've missed him. Why can't he be like this all the time ?

No ones perfect but this side of him is..just...wow.

"So what happened next" he laughed and I blinked containing my laughter. I was telling him some of my embarrassing stories from the past few years.

"I fell off the side of the cliff" I whispered and he laughed.

I laughed as he then set his brush down and walked over to me. "Aren't you a tasty little thing" he mumbled.

"I'll take it you've finished the painting?" I asked. He was analysing my body with lust as he hummed a yes.

He started picking the fruit off me and eating it and I just laughed at him whilst he grinned climbing on top of me.

"You know I don't think we've spoke like this for a long time" he whispered pushing my hair out of my face.

"I've missed talking to you" I said. He smiled.

"How about I take you on a date tomorrow we have big plans tonight with your darling brothers so how about tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah I'd love to" I whispered.

He grinned licking the whip cream off me.

"My my Aria you've made a right mess" he sang looking at the paint all on the table. I jumped up putting on my long top that went just to beneath my hips and he came after me wiping paint all over me laughing.

"Nik!" I laughed grabbing his paint brush and pushing him on the floor.

The room is about to be painted a new colour the way we're going. Luckily all his paintings are in glass frames.

"Come here" he growled playfully then plastering paint on my face.

"You did not just do that!" I said as it dribbled down my face.

"What are you going to do about it?" He teased.

I ran at him and it ended up in the biggest mess I've seen were now both covered in paint on the floor. Well done.