Ch 3 - Residence Problem

Bubu Pharmacy

In the next morning, I was surprised at myself as I'm not even feels any sore at my body anymore when I woken up from my deep slumber. I sleep like a little baby. But, rather that that I'm feel great and lightly as if I could freely fly in the sky but hell No! I don't want to be a wishing shooting star again! Once is enough...

...I guess the training Kiritsugu gives me really pay off.

I changed into my usual clothes but it's feels uncomfortable as my clothes was ripped and it's revealed my chest part. Sighed heavily, I tossed my shirt and take a sit in a chair.

Then, I heard knocks on the door.

(Y/N): "Come in..."

Someone entered the room and it's Ganyu carrying some clothes. I thinks it's for me. As she knows how bad ripped my clothes was...

Ganyu: "Morning, (Y/N) I'm bringing some clothes for..."

(Y/N): "Hello there~"

Her reddening face is fast as lightning when seeing my revealed chest causing me to put my finger under the chin.

Wait a minute, I think there is a cliche scene same like this? Where the girls is currently changing clothes and protagonist barge in to give the viewers fan services scene... and then the girls go 'Kyaa!' and beating the crap out of the protagonist...

...Yep. It's definitely that kind of scene. It's like a bad moment in the bad time and at the bad place.

But since it's me you're talking about...

(Y/N): "Oho... You're captivated with the sight of my revealed chest... then you can see them as much as you can! *patted the bed* Hey, Ganyu! Come on~"

With speed of lightning she threw the clothes on my face and rushed out the room. What a shame...

...I haven't even started doing some poses. I am flexing my muscles a little bit and... Hai! Saido Chesto!!!

I'm doing it in front of mirror because I'm mentally illness and needs loosened up my stress

I'm doing it in front of mirror because I'm mentally illness and needs loosened up my stress. I think, I need to go to doctor and I need a mental therapists.