Ch 85 - The Fireworks Night, Latern Rite Festival

It was seen that Shenhe is clearly... don't know what was just happened and don't know how to reacts upon saw that (Y/N), Ganyu and her Master are there, talking to each other.

C. Retainer: "Oh Shenhe, what's wrong my child?"

Shenhe: "No... it's nothing. I've brought some snacks from the city, I heard that during Lantern Lite people shared foods with their friends, so here I am"

But what Shenhe brought was too much that she pilled up before warped them with cloths and carried it on her head as if there no problem carrying that much of foods.

C. Retainer: "Oh? You even brought food for those two fossils?"

Shenhe: "Yes..."

C. Retainer: "Wow... It's just barely few days you're in the city, you have learned so much. One is proud of you..."

Shenhe: "I see... I'm glad then"

(Y/N): "You sound like a great mother, Cloud Retainer"

C. Retainer: "One don't want to be a great mother. One wants to be a grandmother!"

Then, the birb mom slaps her wings to (Y/N) face, sandwiches his face into the feathers as staring into (Y/N)'s soul like a chef that screams "An Idiot Sandwich" in a particular show.

C. Retainer: "So, hurry up and do the deeds, kiddo!"

(Y/N): "Woah! Woah! Woah! Chill out!"

C. Retainer: "JUST FUCK AND IMPREGNATE MY GIRLS!"

(Y/N): "THE FUCK!?"

C. Retainer: "YES! FUCK THEM!"

At this point Ganyu is blushing without relief as smoke seen emitting out of her head while Shenhe is tilting her head in confusion.

Shenhe: "Impregnate? What is that?"

C. Retainer: "Ah, you don't understand even the basic of intimates things, huh. Basically, there a thing called cock and the other thing called puss-"

(Y/N): "WHAT THE HELL WITH THAT ANALOGY, YOU OLD GRANNY!?"

C. Retainer: "Be quiet! Shenhe won't understand a thing unless you tell her with a straight talks... back to the lesson-"

(Y/N): "Oh, hell no!"

(Y/N) then grab the Cloud Retainer's beak, preventing her from utters any foul words much to her disappointment and flapping her wings which slapping (Y/N) in the face.

Which made him let her go.

C. Retainer: "*sighed* Fine... then would you like to listen a tale about the plump Ganyu and the young cute Shenhe?"

(Y/N): "Now, you've got my attention"

Shenhe/Ganyu: "No!"

This time is Ganyu and Shenhe that shut the Cloud Retainer's beak, not letting her to speak any words which made the birb mom is flapping her wings annoyingly.

(Y/N): "*sighed* She's really reminds me of Kiritsugu back then when he told the neighbors about me"

Small Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

The festival's almost come as the sun is slowly descended from a far. The streets of Liyue is busier and the shops are already opened. Meanwhile, (Y/N) is standing in the near cliff, enjoying the beautiful sight of the City of Contract.

The breeze of gentle wind, the people and this city has been into his liking despite being not too long being in this world which enough to makes him longing his little sister.