Ch 78 - Oath Under Snow, I am the Bone of My swords

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

In front of my home, I met with a person whose I loved dearly... at least, the last person remains in my life but why suddenly she's come here?

(Y/N): "Sakura? Why are you here?"

Sakura: "Hehe... I was on my way home after buying groceries. What a lucky coincidence to meet you here, Senpai. Is this your home? Never once you tell me about this..."

(Y/N): "Well, yeah, of course"

Sakura: "May I come?"

I just nodded my head and we were walking inside of my home.

The two of us then cooking for dinner together and every times I look at Sakura, a smile finding out it's way on my face but quickly vanished...

As every times I saw Sakura's smile, her figure changed into Miyu which forcibly taken away any happiness I just felt...

Minutes after minutes passed and we finished with cooking the foods.

Sakura: "Wow, they're looks very delicious. I knew Senpai was awesome even housewives would feel ashamed after seeing Senpai's cooking"

(Y/N): "No... It's not that special"

Sakura: "I never thought I'd be here with you, Senpai..."

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, I'm not around school anymore..."

Sakura: "No, don't say that. I'm glad you are not sick but... pulling bows alone... eating alone... walking home alone... it's just..."

Then she flashed me a sad smile which made me grit my teeth.

Sakura: "It's feels so lonely being alone without you, Senpai"

(Y/N): "Sakura..."

After that there only awkward silence occured between us and then... the time quickly passed away and it's already night.

(Y/N): "It's dark outside... it is okay for you to going home alone?"

Sakura: "It's fine really. I'm a big girl"

(Y/N): "I see... I'm really sorry but I won't be around school for while if you okay with it, you can visit me again..."

Sakura: "I'd love to but... this is the last time I'm coming here..."

(Y/N): "Aw, come on, don't be shy, Sakura. I'm more than happy if you come he-"

Sakura: "THIS IS THE LAST TIME!"

I never see Sakura shouting before. This is the first time I see her like this...

(Y/N): "Sakura?"

Sakura: "I'd more be happy too if you were beside me... going to school, in the club together, walking home together... I treasured those small things... but even those times has come to end because..."

With tears slowly flowing from her eyes, I saw Sakura pulling out a card that probably I knew about it...

That is...

Sakura: "Because the Holy Grail War had already begun..."

My heart sunk deeper in the darkness after heard that...

Don't tell me...

All this times...

My relationship with Sakura is just a fake as mine with Julian?

Were you always lying to me?

Were you in front of me all this time just a facade?

Does I have anything left except this broken and empty shell?