Ch 43 - Waifu Wars Part 2

The current crowds was exciting upon seeing the Demon Lord is about to join the event, some of them haven't seen his fighting style and how much this man capable of in the battle.

And so, his appearance already filled the excitement of them.

Yoimiya: "Well, well, sure looks like a pair of swords you're holding there, Bowman"

She said the Bowman part with sarcastic tone which was caught by (Y/N) quite easily.

(Y/N): "Shut up, Yoimiya. Today is the day, I'm going to tell you off"

Yoimiya: "You can't participate in this event, (Y/N). You're the prize, not the contestant"

(Y/N): "Even if I'm holding this shit?"

He's showing out the coupon of the winner of this final event which gained surprised expression out of Yoimiya before checked all of her pockets and realized that the coupon was gone.

Yoimiya: "Since when did you-"

(Y/N): "Now, shall we adjust some rules?"

Yoimiya: "*sighed* Fine..."

(Y/N): "The rule is simple. All you need to do is just forcefully take the coupon. Are you ready, girls?"

Said him before tied up the coupon on the pants near his right waist and readied his stance.

Miko: "Are you sure, (Y/N)? We're here experienced fighters with Visions and we outnumber you 4 to 1..."

(Y/N): "I like those odds"

Said him before vanished from the view and reappeared in front of Miko, kicked her stomach and sent her flying but she's regained her balance in the mid-air and landed safely. She's looking at (Y/N) in disbelief but soon, she knew that this man is serious.

(Y/N): "I have a question. It is sexist to hit you or to not hit you? This whole thing is so damn confusing"

Miko: "You don't have to worry about me. I'm a big girl... and besides, I like it rough"

She flirted which gained a whilst out of him in admiration.

(Y/N): "Good one!"

Then, (Y/N) turned his face toward the invisible camera and says to no one.

(Y/N): "Yeah, that was really a good one"

Ayaka: "Can you two stop openly flirting with each other please!?"

Ayaka emerged out from the underground behind him with her Vision causing half of (Y/N)'s body frozen but bluish lines of circuits appears on whole his body as he give a weak tweak to his feets, and shattered the ice.

And then Ayaka sent a thrust at him but the man himself just parried the attack without looking.

(Y/N): "As I said before, surprise attacks won't work on me, Ayaka"

Ayaka: "Indeed. I'm alone would be useless in this kind of tactics but..."

(Y/N) tilted his head to right side, dodged an arrow with lighting energy that was passed by millimeters to his face and saw that it was coming from Sara.

Sara: "She's not alone..."

Lumine: "And don't forget about me"

Lumine is coming to flank him from the left side and sent a horizontal slash but was deflected by (Y/N) with upward-slash causing her to back off a little bit.

And then, (Y/N) spun his whole body, creating a circular spin of slashes around him, blasting off both Ayaka and Lumine at the same time.

Shortly, the girls are regrouping after that.