Ch 51 - Tenacious D, The Unmoving Land

3rd Person P.O.V

What awaits them after getting sucked into the sealed door is an immense creature. And upon looking at who was the intruders, it was smiling evily before speaking up and viciously glaring at them.

Azhdaha: "You're here at last, Morax"

Zhongli: "Old friend"

Azhdaha, One of the seven sovereign, the Geovishap. The ones whose taken control over the Ley Lines.

Originally, it has immense size as mountains but due erosion and sealed by Zhongli for long time ago. The size is greatly reduced along with its power but its powers are still... strong enough to destroy a nation.

Now Azhdaha has a colossal, rotund, and heavy build with the resemblance of a crocodile, and is as large as mountains, making him one of the largest beings on Teyvat.

His entire body is colored in shades of brown and black with numerous large spikes and golden gilded scales on his back. His head is layered in numerous large frills of spikes and is adorned with four long golden curved horns. He also has a large stone chin that covers his entire mouth.

That was the appearance of Lord of Vishaps that being seen by Lumine and the group while (Y/N) saw it in difference perspectives.

What (Y/N) saw is an angry frog that was screaming its lungs out in the middle of the dessert.

Yep. That was what he seen.

Azhdaha: "You arrive at my doorstep of your own volition, Morax. Excellent! Taking revenge for sealing me away will be all the easier!"

Zhongli: "So, the little girl is your power incarnate. But if you recall, Azhdaha... this is not how we intended for events to transpire"

Azhdaha: "Waste not your words! Less talking more fighting!"

(Y/N): "I like this guy... Can I adopt him?"

His comments alone makes the rest of the group to sweatdropped at him but (Y/N) just shrugged his shoulders off, not caring about them giving him the confused looks.

Zhongli: "(Y/N)! This is not the time to spacing out!"

(Y/N): "Huh? What the fuck!?"

(Y/N) wasn't noticed that Azhdaha's tail is in front of him which caused Zhongli to reach out his hand toward (Y/N), before he is being slammed by the tail from the front, send him flying and crashed into the nearby wall.

(Y/N): "Owowow- huh? It's not that hurt"

He took the damage head on but realized that he was being guarded by Zhongli's shield.

(Y/N): "Thank you, Zhongli! It's nice fighting alongside with you..."

Zhongli: "Straight back at you, (Y/N). It's an honor to fight side by side with you"