Ch 52 - The Troublesome Pyro Lawyer

It was a normal day in Liyue. People are still busy for the upcoming event along with rebuilding the Jade Chamber but they're twice busier than usual which caused (Y/N) to get bored so easily as he couldn't meet with any of his girlfriends in Liyue.

Keqing is helping to prepare the Rite festival, Ganyu is both helping her and Ningguang to rebuilding the flying castle while Hu Tao is still the same, promoting her special offer which it was the coffins and... still pranking people except (Y/N) isn't the target for now as he's constantly changing locations.

Well, he do not mind if she's pranking him as it was one of few things he could spent time with her.

And so, to spent his time, (Y/N) is currently drinking in the bar with Zhongli which the Geo Archon is drinkin wine while (Y/N) non alcohol drink as he's aware that kinds of drinks are temporarily erased your pains.

He doesn't want that.

He'd like feels the pain as it was the prove that he is truly alive.

And then... In this peaceful drinking  time someone barged in after slammed the door open and shout out to get attention of the people which it was revealed a girl.

 In this peaceful drinking  time someone barged in after slammed the door open and shout out to get attention of the people which it was revealed a girl

She is a young woman with a pale complexion and bright teal-green eyes with ovoid pupils. She has salmon pink hair flowing past her shoulders, fading to a pale peach at the tips. The hair around the sides of her head is chopped short at ear length in a fringe, revealing a pair of cream colored antlers, indicating her adeptal heritage.

Yanfei: "Hey! Hey! I heard someone which his name is (Y/N) here..."

Zhongli: "The advisor..."

(Y/N): "Who?"

Zhongli: "You will know..."

The girl approached them with a smile upon saw (Y/N) as he's matched the description of a person she's been looking for.

Yanfei: "You're (Y/N), right?"

(Y/N): "Hmmm... Yeah. You are currently looking at me, girl..."

The people who were knew about the girl quickly running out the bar without looking back as if they will be chased if gets involved.

(Y/N): "Why the hell people are running away?"

Then, Yanfei put down a pile of papers on the table as looking at him with a foxy smile.

Yanfei: "You're in trouble, sir. It seems, you've violated the law and avoiding taxes, huh... You won't escape from this Yanfei, the Legal Law Consultancy"

(Y/N): "What law?"

Zhongli: "Alright, let me have sips the Osamanthus wine in peaceful while watching this. This is going to be fun..."

She smile smugly as take a piece paper from the pile and showing it to (Y/N).

Yanfei: "First off, in Liyue's Law, Chapter 6, about the Properties and Nature of Liyue. 'If there a person causing chaos and damaged the properties of citizen or the mother nature around Liyue, they shall pay money for compensation and the cash will be multiple by three'"