Ch 5 - Faker and Prankster

Timeskip 1 week

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Alright, I'm done gathering herbs because someone asked and applied it to Liyue Qixing but, why the fuck it's me who do it?! I sighed heavily as it was for business purposes and that's why I can't refuse since the man who asked this been busy with something.

Damn it. This kind of work like a side quest in RPG games.

Anyway, since I'm done with it, I'm walking back toward Liyue and after arrived there I'll go to Keqing's office since I need to report her.

But soon, just I'm walking for a few minutes lot of people stopped me.

Bandit: "Hey there young man, give us your money or prepare to die..."

I sighed heavily as there's bandits stopping and disturbing my works.

(Y/N): "Alright, alright since there's lot of you and there's only one of me. So obviously, this is not a fair fight..."

I dropped the basket of herbs since I can't move around while carrying it.

(Y/N): "...For you"

I'm smiling with mad expression toward them and continuing my speaking.

(Y/N): "And that's why I'm kind enough to give you a peace option. Get out my way and I won't hurt you..."

I tilted my head, dodged an arrows that flying toward me and lot of them are already prepared to fight, bringing out their weapons.

Bandit: "Are you stupid!? Of course, peace was never an option..."

(Y/N): "*sighed* I just have a one question though. Do I feel lucky? Well..."

I summoned my bow and already forming a nameless blade into an arrow while behind me, there's a lot of swords levitate as I already traced them before and they are ready to attack.

(Y/N): "...Do ya, punks!?"

And after that, there's only screams in agony and pain that could be heard in the surrounding while I'm laughing maniacally as destroyed them one by one.

It's looting time! This is fucking fun! Hahahaha die you savages!

Small Timeskip

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I'm walking on the street, smiling widely as bringing another bag of full of goods. It's from the bandit. They're kind enough to give me this with a price of their bloods. Of course, if there's a chance to rob someone I'll gladly do it.

Hey, I'm not a fucking hero, I'm fucking supervillian.

Anyway, a week has been passed and because of that I'm kinda gotten used to live here. A lot of time I go to sleep, stargazing, doing favors for the residents here and helping Keqing with her works.

And the most trouble things is that Ningguang was underestimating how much of a workaholic my boss really is. She barely left anything for me. Really, that gives me mixed feelings.

On one hand, I'm relieved that she's a hard worker, a type person who don't casually tossed their work onto someone else while the other hand, I'm worried that she'll eventually overwork herself till she collapses.

And my job is to prevent that to happen.

On other note, in those past week, I've gathered some information. Like in this world, people has power called "Vision" which kinda super awesome and since I don't have it, I called my own magic the "Steel Vision".