Ch 4 - Let's the Cooking Begin

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I'm walking out from the Wanshu Inn and looking for the chef who's fired just now. It's not like I want to help him or something, I just feels bad about it.

That man is perhaps just a normal person, working and living for his family.

Before coming here, I've walked in the path of villainous for the one person single happiness, I forsaken the sake of others and let the world to be slowly destroyed.

And yet, I have no regrets.

Soon, I found him, looking at the beautiful scene while smoking a cigarette and he noticed me.

Chef: "What are you doing here? Are you haven't satisfied yet? Still wants to mock me?"

(Y/N): "No, that's not the reason why I'm coming here..."

I stand beside him, looking at the beautiful scene of Liyue. It was a good experience for me.

(Y/N): "Aren't you going back being chef there?"

Chef: "No way. The boss don't need me where you're there... I don't like the idea of you better than me even if it's a fact"

Well, I'm sorry for being good at cooking.

(Y/N): "No problem. I don't want to pursue you to go back but even if I'm better than you at cooking dosen't mean you're a bad one..."

He's looking at me, with confuses face as if trying to understand what's I'm about to say.

(Y/N): "Everyone has a right to be self-centered, even myself. There are many people better than me out there but accepting it wasn't easy things to do while you're straight saying it without trouble even I can't do something like that"

Chef: "What are you trying to do?"

(Y/N): "Nothing much, even if I'm good at cooking, you're better at understanding the foods culture in this place. I'm outsider after all..."

I'm reaching my hand to him in shake and waiting his response before saying something.

(Y/N): "I'd like to learn from you. Why don't you go back with me? Can you Imagine this? Our duo will be unstoppable in term of cooking in this world"

The Chef thinks about it for a few minutes before shaking my hand with smile plastered on his face.

Chef: "I'm in but, be careful, because I'll defeat and surpass you someday"

I chuckled a little bit as heard his statement.

(Y/N): "I'll wait for it... Anyway, what's your name? I believe, I didn't catch it before"

Alvin: "Alvin. My name is Alvin Ramsey"

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you, Alvin. I'm (Y/N)... (Y/N) fucking (L/N)"

Alvin: "It's not pleasure working with you"

(Y/N): "Says whatever you want, dude"

I'm going back toward Wanshu Inn and he follows me from behind. After a few minutes of walks, we got three and facing the boss and upon seeing us, she's grow impatiently, tapping her finger on top of the table.

Lady Boss: "What are you guys waiting for!? We have starving guests here. Go back to the kitchen!"

Alvin/(Y/N): "Yes, Ma'am!"

Timeskip 1 month

3rd Person P.O.V

The Wanshu Inn, where people can take a rest on their journey or even rent a room to spend the night, usually weren't crowded and there always space if you're coming late but this time was different.