Ch 50 - Amidst Chaos

It's been two day since Shenhe's lost control and (Y/N) haven't been wake up from his deep slumber. His wounds was already healed yet he hasn't opened his eyes which makes the student of Cloud Retainer feels guilty and need to take responsibility to take care of him.

She's the one who constantly changes the bandage... even goes far as such keeping him company till he wake up.

C. Retainer: "You need to take a rest too, Shenhe. What happens if you collapse? I'm sure, he dosen't want that..."

Shenhe: "No, it's okay"

C. Retainer: "At least, please take care of yourself for your nephew. You haven't sleep at all for two days"

Shenhe: "*sighed*.......... Fine"

She stood up and leaving the room before taking glance at (Y/N) who hasn't wake up with guilt filled her eyes and sighed heavily. Then, she's walking out the room and back to her house.

Unknown to Shenhe, (Y/N) just wake up before she leave but keep his eyes shut as he don't want her to know he's already regained consciousness which was caught be the Cloud Retainer.

C. Retainer: "She's leaving, (Y/N). One know you've already awake..."

(Y/N) opened his eyes before take a sit in the side of the bed with an exhausted sigh.

(Y/N): "Good grief. My body hurts as fuck but that was enough prove that I'm really alive"

C. Retainer: "One shall not questioned about your sanity anymore. As he said, you're bat-shit insane..."

(Y/N): "That's me alright. Deal with it"

C. Retainer: "Rex Lapis have been waiting for your arrival, Red Bowman... You can meet him outside"

(Y/N): "I guess, there a pest that needs to be controlled..."

Small Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) is changing into his usual clothes which he got from Inazuma, the Limited Zero Over outfit with a big plus from the bandages on his abdomen which he found it was quite cool addition. It's the place where he was stabbed by Shenhe after all even if it's not fully healed, he's still able to perform his duty normally.

Then, he's walking out the house to meet with the Geo God and he saw him in the outside. Drinking some of wine.

Zhongli: "This taste... it's still same as ever"

(Y/N): "Zhongli..."

Zhongli: "Ah, pardon my rudeness, (Y/N). It's just, this wine was so good that I'm almost forgot the purpose of our meeting. Shall we get going, then?"

(Y/N): "Need transportation?"

Zhongli: "*growled* I'll never ride that meteor again and besides, we need to meet other people in order to confront him..."

(Y/N): "Who?"

Zhongli: "You will know and... How about your wounds?"

(Y/N): "It's not enough to stop me. This is just flesh wounds. It's nothing but a scratch..."

Zhongli: "You're crazy bat insane"

(Y/N): "Always have been, my friend"

The Archon God of Geo stand up then walking down toward some place before he was being followed by (Y/N) from the behind and soon, they are meeting up with two person and a flying object.

Those persons are male and female figures and flying food which the last two was (Y/N) knew them very well.

(Y/N): "Lumine... and Paimon? What are you two doing here? What's about your brother?"