Ch 103 - Good Friends Lift You When You Forget to Fly

The incident with the newborn Demon God (Y/N) has finally resolved by the King of Celestia along with his brother, the snow that covered the whole world is slowly melting and returned the climate into balance but still, it's took a full of week to comprehend such changes.

The battlefield that defeat (Y/N) is being massive damaged beyond recognition and caused the strom thunder occured due the intense battle between Gods and Mortal.

Simple to say that strom has already approached in that place and can't even disappear into the night.

After two weeks, the Seven Nations has already returned to their own business but, what happened to our psychotic handsome murderer, (Y/N)?

He's currently unconscious and still sleeping in the room of Electro Archon, Raiden Shogun and accompany him in the bed sides are Zhongli, Venti, Ei, and Nahida while the rest Archons are already going back to their nations.

Nahida was seen still healing (Y/N)'s injuries. She realized as seen it with her own eyes if it was normal human, no... even Gods can't survive getting hit by the combination techniques from Vergil and Dante at the same time.

Yet, he's alive after received it head on, he is just heavily injured that even took Nahida in her fullest ability to healing him in two weeks and he's still not regains his concussion.

Nahida: "His wounds are too deep and heavy... I'm sorry. This is all I can do with my caliber..."

Ei: "No, it's okay Nahida, don't need to feel too low about this, without you, we, all of the rest of Archons may got caught in their battle and not going back without being injured"

Venti and Zhongli are nodding their head in agreement, since Nahida is the one who protected them from the fight while they were unconscious due the battle with (Y/N).

Upon heard such homes feelings of grateful from her fellow Archons, Nahida couldn't help but to tearing up as smile forming on her face.

She always have low self-esteem due being locked by her own people in Sumeru even though, she's truly loves and cares about them.

Nahida don't want them to be learning knowledge using easy way, the long and hard path, the experience while doing it, they are the best teacher in her mind.

She feels a warmth feeling when together with Ei, Zhongli and Venti because they do not look down upon her.

Thus, all she can do to respond their honest gratitude is...

Nahida: "*cries* Thank you everyone. I'm glad to meet with you all..."

...by respond in kinds to the rest of the Archons in the room which caused them to smiles before petting the head of Dendro Archon with a warmth.

(Y/N): "Hmmm~"

The voices of unconscious man drawing out their attention as thinking that (Y/N) may regains his concussion already but then, he's still hasn't wake up.

Ei: "Hmm, is he sleep talking?"

Zhongli: "Maybe..."

Venti: "Don't tell me that he's dreaming about something important?"

Nahida: "Should we try to listen it?"

The four Archons looking at each other before nodding their head in agreement to try listen (Y/N) sleep talking that may have important information due become a Demon God.

(Y/N): "Bu.........."

Ei: "Bu... What's Bu mean?"

The four Archons then put their ear closer to (Y/N) as he's about to speak up.