Ch 8 - Red Bowman Battle

The morning is coming, the sun light pierced my eyes makes me awake and stretched for a little bit. This day is the day when I'll do mock battle alongside with a girl named Lumine. And I can't wait to fight a strong opponent.

I'm taking a bath for a few minutes and change my clothes into Mondstadt's civilian attire. It's my new skin after all.

And then, as I was outside, I'm being greeted by a certain blonde girl.

Lumine: "Good morning..."

(Y/N): "Morning Lumine... You too Emergency food..."

And Paimon had enough which makes her flying toward my head using her wings.

(Y/N): "You're not learning anything don't you?"

I projected a fish pole, catch Paimon in the mid air and tied her before Reinforced my arms and swing the pole with all of my might and then, dematerialize it which caused Paimon go flying to wherever the wind take her.

Paimon: "FUCK YOU, (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "I'M NOT FUCKING A FOOD!"

Lumine just giggles cutely as saw my usual routine to bullying Paimon. It's kinda fun doing this.

(Y/N): "Let's go..."

Lumine nodded her hand and following (Y/N) from the behind. After a few minutes of walks there's a familiar brown haired girl with red clothes approaching them.

Amber: "Morning, Travelers! Jean and others are already waiting for you on the outside of Gate..."

(Y/N): "I'm perfectly ready... What about you, Lumine?"

Lumine: "Me too..."

Then both me and Lumine are walking toward the Gate, guided by Amber and soon we meet them and I saw there's a new face there.

One of them is a male with red hair, wearing a black colored attire and black gloves too.

Diluc: "*sighed* Why did we here just to suffer?"

Jean: "Don't say anything like that, senpai. We need you to test someone..."

Rosaria: "Where is he!? The one who made my life easier? Finally, I can meet him!"

While the other is a girl who had a long red hair, wearing a... tight outfit? Why did every girls I met with are loves wearing tight and revealing or sexy outfits? It is to attract simps? IT IS TO ATTRACT THEM!?

Well, at least Lumine is properly wearing good sense of clothes.

(Y/N): "We're here Jean..."

Lisa: "Oh~ you cuties finally arrived"

Something is erected and it's not my Unlimited Blade Work.

Jean: "Thank you for coming here. This is Diluc and Rosaria... they will test you out in mock battle. Are you ready?"

Lumine: "Yes..."

And then, the girl named Rosaria rushed to me and rather pick a fight, she's holding my hand and smiling widely at me.

Rosaria: "Ah! You're the Red Bowman, right? Thanks to you I finally got eight hours of sleep everyday. Thank you... Thank you very much!"

Lumine: "Red Bowman?"

(Y/N): "Ah, yes. That's my nickname people giving it to me... even though I didn't do anything much expect grinding materials and... Could you stop holding my hands, please?"

Rosaria: "A-ah! I'm sorry. I got excited to meet with you..."

She released her hands and go back to the Jean and Lisa side along with Amber.