Ch 19 - Dainslief and Abyss Order

Day after day passed, and the Rite of Parting Festival is about to come in a week. (Y/N) who has time before traveling to Inazuma just having fun with himself, killing monsters around Liyue. He doesn't want to get rust in his skill after all.

The case of bandits roaming around the Ancient Ruins were decreased as well, upon hearing that Red Bowman currently take residence in Liyue.

They don't want to mess up with someone who capable slaying armies and God. It's scared the shit out of them.

After dealing with some monsters, (Y/N) goes back to Liyue and in the way, he met with one of Adeptus, Xiao.

And soon he met him, he's running away from them and Xiao is chasing him.

Xiao: "Why are you running!?"

(Y/N): "I'M NOT GAY!"

Yes. This Adepti alway trying to kiss him whenever he met (Y/N) and so, causing he to disgustingly at the idea even Keqing and Ganyu tried stop him once but failed as he was far stronger than them.

(Y/N): "Why are you gay!? WHY ARE YOU GAY, XIAO!?"

Xiao: "I'm not..."

(Y/N): "Then, don't kiss me!"

Xiao: "I will"

(Y/N): "SHUT UP!"

Day after day, Xiao didn't stop at attempt to kiss (Y/N) even goes far when the Red Bowman is in toilet. As the Adepti chasing the Red Bowman around Liyue, Keqing makes her appearance stopped Xiao on the track.

Keqing: "Stop this madness, Xiao! I've told you, I won't let you kiss him!"

(Y/N): "WAAAHHH! KEQING-SAMA! THANK YOU FOR THE RESCUE! PLEASE HELP ME!"

Xiao: "At this point, I don't even understand why I wanted kiss him. But, a man must live up to his word, right?"

(Y/N): "What are you talking about!?"

Xiao: "Back then on the Jade Chamber, you did saved us from the Fatui and in gratitude for it, I may accidentally said that I want to kiss you..."

(Y/N): "Excuse me!?"

Xiao: "Accidentally or not... I must live up to my word. That's why, I'll approach you, (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "Hoho... You're approaching me? Instead of running away... You're coming closer to me? Even though, I'm capable slaying a God in flesh..."

Xiao: "Well, I can't kiss you without getting closer"

(Y/N): "Welp, fuck this shit. I'm out!"

As (Y/N) was about to turn around for running again, Xiao already appeared behind him, holding (Y/N)'s head and giving him a smooch of kiss and causing Keqing to surprise as well