Ch 17 - The One Who Chosen Death

I was stood in the middle of snow world that was filled with numerous numbers of swords and blizzard occurred. Unlike mine, there's no moon or stars. It's just a cold world, more cold than before, more sad than before and more suffered than before.

Then, a voice keeps ringing inside this world of snow.

???: "You... Who can't even love yourself... is trying to love someone?"

(Y/N): "It is wrong?"

???: "You're just empty shell... like a doll... Trying to live even though, lost their heart"

(Y/N): "Yeah... You're right"

I told it honestly.

???: "Isn't that kinda sad... the girls loved you dearly and yet... You can't return it in the same way..."

(Y/N): "............"

???: "You're just a murderer... A villian... Do you think you deserve to be happy?"

(Y/N): "............"

???: "Isn't that kinda ironic thing? What would they feels, if they knew You're a murderer?"

(Y/N): "Who decide that?"

???: "Huh?"

I look at the plain dark skies while tightening my fist.

(Y/N): "I can't return their feelings? Who decide that!? I'm not deserve to be happy!? Who decide that!? I'm the one who decided such things"

???: "What are you-"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I understand what your point is... but, unlike me, those girls are well deserved to be happy and unfortunately, they choose me as their partner. I don't know it's me or them that was had bad luck..."

???: "............."

(Y/N): "I may lost my heart, my feelings, my well being in that night but, those girls showed me kindness, love and happiness... despite not knowing how to feel them again, the warmth is familiar"

???: ".............."

(Y/N): "That's why voice of nobody... I'll tell you this... I'll definitely makes me and them happy and so..."

Slowly, the moon appears, the stars started to shine in the everlasting night and this world returned into my Unlimited Blade Works.

(Y/N): "Don't... ever... fuck with me! You're just voice in my head. You're just me trying to be edgy"

???: "Understood! Fine, fine, you win"

(Y/N): "Now, that's what we're talking about... rather than questioned our existence, why don't we just accept their feelings and tried our best to makes them happy as well us?"

???: "*sighed* You're in the charge... Do whatever you want..."

I opened my eyes slowly and wondering, it was a strange dream. Did I just beat the voice inside my head?

Oh, Damn! I can't stopped being badass.

Are you proud of me, EMIYA?

Anyway, let's taking shower and changes my clothes. It's stink as I'm not showering for three days and how the hell did those girls comfortably hug me? I'm stink as fuck right now. Meh, let's not question it. I can't answer them anyway.

As soon as I'm done. I'm looking at the mirror in the room, my appearance really changed drastically.

My hair becomes half-auburn and half-white colors, it won't take a long time before it will turned into white. The tanned streaks was already reaching my neck and I got taller.