Ch 84 - A Normal Day Before Festival

Liyue

3rd Person P.O.V

After Yunjin's performance ended, everyone are clapping their hands as stunned by the stories she brought much to (Y/N) cringed as he's put down his head on the table in embarrassment and cursing under his breath.

And of course, a few people knew who is the person related to the story which makes them looking at (Y/N) with sadness and sympathy.

(Y/N): "*growled* This is the worst... It's like when Kiritsugu told the neighbors many embarrassing things about me when I was kid..."

(Y/N) can't help but sighed heavily as laid his head on the table again before someone approaching him which the culprit that told his backstory to the guests.

Yun Jin: "Do you like my performance, Mr. (L/N)?"

(Y/N): "I don't know if you're asking me honestly or just mocking me right now"

The girl just chuckles to herself upon seeing (Y/N)'s miserable state.

Yun Jin an elegant young woman of slightly below average height with a fair complexion

Yun Jin an elegant young woman of slightly below average height with a fair complexion. She has hip-length jet black hair with purple highlights styled in a hime cut. Her eyes are a rich red with prominent red makeup painted at the corners.

Yun Jin: "I'm actually asking honestly..."

(Y/N): "It's good and bad..."

Yun Jin: "How?"

(Y/N): "Good because your performance is stunning as always. Bad because it's about my past *sighed* I can't help but to cringes at myself..."

Yun Jin: "Why? Why did you hate yourself, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I HAVE SO MANY REASONS!"

He banged his head to the table before crying in anime style, which  caused Yun Jin to slowly walks away as if getting scared of (Y/N)'s behaviour as he falls into insanity and cringe zone and she goes to the other customer which they were Lumine, Paimon and Zhongli.

But then, (Y/N) feels someone pat his shoulder calmly which it was Shenhe. She's showing a poker face and trying to calm him his breaking down.

(Y/N): "*crying* Thank you, Shenhe"

Shenhe: ".........."

Despite not showing any major change of her expression, Shenhe is clearly happy right now as able to help (Y/N) a little bit.

Shenhe has raised up her wife points.

Good job, Shenhe.

Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

The next morning is come and Liyue was seen busier than the usual, as the people were walking around the nation. Preparing for tonight Firework Festival is not easy at all even with Liyue Qixing help, they are still lacking synchronicity and efficiency among the workers.