Ch 16 - The Flowers of Love are Blooming in Liyue

Three day has passed since his battle with Tartaglia and thankfully, (Y/N)'s changes has stopped. The Cloud Retainer has been taken care of him, since he was the one who his student choose as mate.

But, the Cloud Retainer must go to Liyie Harbor upon hearing that Rex Lapis has died in some unknown reason. The news is quickly spread but, she still waiting patiently for his student lover to wake up.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..."

The young Bowman slowly opened his eyes, revealing that he wasn't in the Guyun Stone Forest anymore but in some neat room and a bird looking at him.

C. Retainer: "You're finally awake..."

(Y/N): "HOLY CRAP! A bird is talking to me? I must be high as fuck right now!"

C. Retainer: "Hey! No cursing in my house!"

(Y/N): "Your house?"

He quickly looking around and indeed, it was a neat room.

C. Retainer: "I must go back to Liyue. There's so much happening right now and Ganyu must be need my assistance"

(Y/N): "Wait, you know her?"

C. Retainer: "Of course, she's my student, young Wrought Iron"

Upon hearing that name, (Y/N) quickly projected a pair of married sword and putting it close to the bird's neck and looking at her eyes with malicious intents.

(Y/N): "Don't... call... me... with... that name... ever. I'm not him... There's no better words to describe me than "Me" and it's (Y/N) fucking (L/N). I don't like being called with that name..."

The Cloud Retainer was surprised by his acts, and indeed as far as she thinks, this young man is very different with the Wrought Iron she knew in the past.

C. Retainer: "I apologize for my rudeness, young man..."

The swords vanished in blueish particles and his killing intents are gone.

(Y/N): "As long you can understand... but, may I ask you... What's happening with Liyue right now?"

C. Retainer: "*sighed* Rex Lapis is dead and Liyue is in panic state right now even they were pursued a outlander to prove that she was the one who kill him..."

(Y/N): "Wait, Lumine!? That's mean, the Gnosis-"

C. Retainer: "You don't need to worry about that. His dead is currently on investigation by the Liyue Qixing. The reason of his death is unclear right now"

(Y/N): "I see... still, The Fatui must be lurking in the shadow..."

He stand up from the bed and prepare to go back to Liyue alone which caused the Cloud Retainer narrowed her eyes.

C. Retainer: "Do you know how to come back to Liyue?"

And then, he avoided her gaze and averted his face away from her and caused the Cloud Retainer to sighed heavily.

C. Retainer: "I'll bring you back to Liyue and in return, you will assist Ganyu"

(Y/N): "I can't ask for better, right? I'll accept the contract"

Small Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) asked the Cloud Retainer to not drop him near Liyue as he wanted to go there slowly and wanted to surprise either Ganyu or Keqing which she agreed. And dropped (Y/N) near the Guyun Stone Forest as he wanted to do some investigation.

C. Retainer: "This is where we're apart, young man. I need to go back to Liyue..."

(Y/N): "Thank you..."