Ch 58 - Windblume Festival

The Windblume Festival was come and the street of Mondstadt are full of stalls, which they are games or foods and the people coming to this is... there are too many that's enough make an introvert to vomit in place taking sight of those people.

Therefore, it could make an extrovert to be supper happy in this event.

What about our adorable and handsome murderer the Actually Satan? Well, he is currently walking smugly in the street as remembering how much he was done for this city.

First of all, he was able to helping Diluc and Jean to got together in relationship because both of them were playing hard to each other... Even though, he was mainly teasing them as his routine.

Secondly, he taught Klee some nuclear reaction which increased her Pyro Vision damages which also made her quickly decreased the fish species in the nearby lake without his knowing.

Let's just hope, Jean won't find out about this or he will be in trouble.

Thirdly, Rosaria is able to get enough sleep for now as he was clearing up monster around Mondstadt and a trash which called the Reckless Pallad.

Fourthly, and the most important thing is he was already met the Alchemist of this city which he is Albedo and taught him the beautiful art of "Rule 34". (Y/N) was very sure that Albedo would have many research for it and he can't wait to look at them.

And the last, (Y/N) has planted a harem idea into Barbara's head and hope she able to convince Fischl about this which probably, making Bennett... got more laids.

Good job, (Y/N). Bennet deserve this.

Oh man, he can't get enough of this city and all of them are his entertainment.

And all he was done was either teasing people or plainly corrupted them.

Just wait until he comes back to the nation of Eternit, Inazuma and teach Raiden Shogun the way of the memes.

But then, he stopped in mid-way as looking at am event board that caught his interest.

(Y/N): "Bullseye Balloon? It's maybe a shit event that might for me..."

And so, he decides to join the event as walking toward the counter where a girl is currently the who's advertising the events.

(Y/N): "Sup, ma'am! There is this event called Bullseye Balloon. How I can join this kind of event?"

Lizzie: "Hmm... Ah! Hello, I'm Lizzie of the Knights of Favonius. You wanted joining the Bullseye Balloon, right? Follow me, sir"

Said her as walking in the front and he follow her from behind.

(Y/N): "Where are we going?"

Lizzie: "To the location. There many veterans are joining this event..."

(Y/N): "Hmmm..."

Lizzie: "I'll explain the rules while we're walking toward the location but if I may ask you. What's the difficult you would choose to this event?"

(Y/N): "What's the difficult choices?"

Lizzie: "Easy, Normal, Hard and Lunatic. The higher difficult the higher rewards you will get..."

Ah, yes. Lunatic. The never ending nightmare of bullet hell games, even with the waifus, that's game bring a trauma for the players.

(Y/N): "The Lunatic difficult then..."

And he is crazy for sure. As expected of the Actually Satan.

Lizzie: "*surprised* EEEEHHHH!?"

(Y/N): "Why so surprised?"