Ch 79 - Oath Under Snow, Onslaught in the Snow Night

3rd Person P.O.V

The lines of red and purple are colliding with each others, leaving a light sparks from their collided weapons. Each of the strikes are lethal, trying to find the way through the respective vital points, yet, neither of them are capable to gain any advantage...

At last, two fighters are stopped with some distance between them but both know, they could erased the said distance in instant.

(Y/N): "*sighed* I just got another woman servant as enemy... again?! Fortunately, I'm an advocate of genders equality which means, I have no qualms about killing woman as long as they are my enemies..."

Stood up from the distance is Rider.

She is appears like a beautifully lady-like woman with long purple hair and wears an eye cover that seal her sight

She is appears like a beautifully lady-like woman with long purple hair and wears an eye cover that seal her sight. If just looking at her outfits and weapon of choice, people will call her Assassin.

Rider: "..........."

(Y/N): "Not the talk active type, huh. I like that... less talking more killing"

Rider: "You are my enemy..."

(Y/N): "Well, yes, of course, my lady. We are here to fight and kill not to make out, although, I don't mind with the later choices..."

Rider ignored (Y/N) as rushing forward like a sonic boom before sending a slash at his neck.

Clang!

(Y/N) is able deflected the strike with the blunt part of Overedge married swords and sparks of their collided weapons could be seen but soon raised his guard up as Rider is not stopping her fast movements.

Then, (Y/N)'s senses picked up a danger behind his neck, which resulting to sent a backward slash but hit nothing.

Rider is already jumped over the Bakuya's wide slash, before sending a blind strike that's targeting his head in the mid-air and once again, (Y/N) just blocked it with Overedged Kanshou.

(Y/N): "*minds* Damn it! This is will be a huge problem for me... Her agility, dexterity, and accuracy could be a quite problem if I let her get the advantage..."

But (Y/N)'s speed is not at Rider's level and the woman servant is using the forest as her advantage field, jumping over and over from tree to trees...

Therefore, he needs to play at the same levels.

Waiting Rider to make a mistake and exploit is not (Y/N)'s style at all.

That's why, he projected another two pairs of married swords and launches them at a place where Rider is heading but...