Chapter Break - Liyue

Ningguang
"(Y/N)? He's a hardworker, efficient in works and with strange sense of humor. I'm glad he joined us in Liyue Qixing but I wonder, why he hasn't come back to become our Agent again? Did something happened?"

Keqing
*sighed* Why did he always make any girls he met fall for him? Is he a chicks magnet or something? Just with the three of us was hard and yet, he add another girls!? Despite all of this, he's showing his love to us with... his strange ways. Just be careful with him. He'll slap you back if you hit him even if you're girl or not. I got first rate experience with it.

Ganyu
"He showed me kindness all the times and makes me feels that I'm not alone anymore. I'm really grateful to him and that's why... I love him so much. It's just, am I enough to fill his emptiness? That's the reason I don't mind if he has other girlfriends. It's makes me sad whenever he looked at me with sad eyes as if he remembered someone. I hope, I can make him happy like what he did to me"

Qiqi
"(Y/N)? Who? Uhh... Qiqi can't remember. It's just, there's a tall man with strange hair colors always hug Qiqi whenever he had a chance... Hmm? Qiqi dosen't hate it. It was warm and yet... the feels is familiar. Did Qiqi met him before?"

Zhongli
"So... Do you want to hear a tale about Wrought Iron? No? Just my opinion is enough? Well then... He helped me in the Archon's War and I'm grateful for it. But why did he's grow younger now? Did he got evolution? And it's backwards?"

Hu Tao
"Him? He is my boyfriend. What!? Not expecting me to have a relationship!? Haiya... He is the one that could tolerate my pranks and even help me when I was going too far. I'm awesome, right? Not only good as Administrator but able to attract the opposite sex. I scare even myself.... but please don't tell him this or else he will tease me for all day... Love is my weakness"

Beidou
"That man!? Where is he!? Huh? He's not here right now? What he did to me? I'll tell you, he almost drowned my ship when he defended Liyue. No, no... I'm grateful for what he did but this is a different matter. It's a Tsunami he was created there! Can you believe it!?"

Xiao
"Ah, that man grow younger than I can remembered... He's the strongest being I've ever met even capable slaying God. And surprisingly, his lips are soft... What? Don't look me with that disgusted eyes. I just uphold my words even if I said it accidentally"

Chongyun
"Oh, God Slayer? To think there's a mortal that could slay a God. I've met him a few times but, why he did called me "Bakuya" sometimes? And he just told me that it was a name one of his swords but we got along really well even lent me his "Black Key" sometimes but it was too heavy. I don't believe he hold four of them at one hand.

Xiangling
"Oh, a fellow cultural chef. He joined me in my experiments with foods. It's just, he scared me while doing it because he always laughing maniacally while doing it. But, I respect him as fellow chef. His foods really taste good whatever he cooked. I got a new rival in the foods wars!"

Xingqiu
"Oh, (Y/N)? Whenever he praised me, he'll ended it with "But, it's a dude"... and sighed disappointly. I'm sorry for being boy, alright!? Are satisfied now!? *sighed* We got along pretty well and he even taught me some "Adult" and "Dad" jokes which improved my joking skills. But, why he called me "Kanshou" sometimes? I don't get it"

Yanfei
"Oh, did he caused trouble for you? No?! Damn it... if he did don't hesitate to tell me. He's one of fast human... I couldn't catch him after he caused some troubles in Liyue. Even if he was uphold like a hero here... I'll catch him and passed him my judgment!"

Yun Jin
"Him? He's one of my loyal costumers. He'll always watch my opera and to tell the truth... His cold eyes are giving me vibes he has tragedy past which makes me wanted to recreate his story in my performs but... He always refuses my offer. That's too bad but, I won't give up!"

Shenhe
"How can many people uphold him in high regard? He has foul mouth, always cursing on anything, and makes nonsense jokes... but despite his flaws, he's a kind young man, care about people dear to him and always bring joyful feelings to whoever closed to him and now I understand... Why Ganyu falls for him and perhaps... me too... Wait, what's wrong with me?"

Cloud Retainer
"Oh, him? I've given him my blessings to marry my dear students. And, do you realize how much Shenhe tried her best to reject her feelings toward him? It's her first time feelings of love. She just didn't know what to do... and I did asked him to take care of them. They're my dear childs after all..."

Baizhu
"He is... How I could put it? He always give a fake smiling and yet, something deep within him is there's unexplainable pains and sadness. But, ever since he come back. He's been smiling honestly all day and have fun around Liyue... I pray for his happiness"