Ch 5 - The Faker is Looking for a Zombie?

As both me and Hu Tao arrived in the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, there's a familiar man greeting us. And I know this mas because he's the one who always requested me for gathering herbs.

(Y/N): "Doctor Baizhu? What are you doing here?"

Baizhu: "Ah, (Y/N). Just the person I need most right now... and Hu Tao, I see. Nice to meet you..."

Hu Tao: "Hmph!"

(Y/N): "Huh? What's happening right this time?"

Baizhu: "Right. I wanted to ask if you have seen Qiqi anywhere? She's been gathering herbs and usually, she would back one hour ago..."

(Y/N): "*sighed* I haven't see her. Do you want me to look her for you?"

Baizhu: "Really? I mean, I would look her myself but as you know, I have weak constitution body..."

(Y/N): "I don't mind... I have a debt to her for took care my wounds before. Where did you send her?"

Baizhu: "She should be gathering herbs around the remnants of Mingyun Village"

(Y/N): "*sighed* Why from all of places you send her there... it's haunted, right? Fine, I'll do it anyway"

Hu Tao: "Do you need my help?"

(Y/N): "Nah, I'm good and you're still tired. I'm just going back as soon I found her... I'll be careful but at least could you help me told Ganyu or Keqing about this. I don't want makes them worried..."

Hu Tao: "Roger!"

She quickly stood up and going back to Liyue Harbor for reporting to my coworker or my boss.

(Y/N): "I'm going, Doctor Baizhu"

Baizhu: "Be careful"

Small Timeskip

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

To be honest, I'm feeling pathetic right now because I hold the urge to vomit after using the teleporter. The sensation is unpleasant and I have not and will not ever get used to it.

Nevertheless, I already arrived at the Geo's Archon statue of Mingyun Village which it's constant darkness like haunted house I've found in my world.

I'm quickly looking places where Qiqi is collecting herbs, I made sure my eyes wide open and stay low as much as possible.

If something happened to her, then I should probably catch the evidence and I don't want attract any monster to my way.

As I'm walking around, I feel my feet hit something caused me to look down and saw Qiqi's sword. Hmmm, how did I know it's her sword? Simple. I've traced it before and quick recognized the sword.

Not far from the sword, there's a trail as if someone being dragged. But who can do this to her? Despite her young looks, she's a capable fighter and has a Vision.

And so, I followed the trails, before picking up her sword and putting it away on my side.

As I was thinking about the possible culprit, I saw the trail was coming to an end which makes me hiding behind the tree and saw...

A Hilichurl dragging unconscious Qiqi to a cave and being lead by... a Abbys Mage and based on the clothing, it's the Cryo Mage type.

What the fuck actual happened here?

I can Snipe them from here, but I'm thinking about the possibility that they're not just two. If it's just two of them, even I could defeat them with ease and that's why I decide to stay low and watch them.