Ch 96 - A New Case In Inazuma

A few day has passed since he finished a problem in Kamisato clan and (Y/N) has already enough teach the way of Memes to Raiden Shogun and now, he was seen drinking tea in the nearby ramen stand while enjoying the busy street of Inazuma.

This place reminds him much of his old hometown just... with the different air and era as now, in this nation, is like coming from Edo period.

Soon, someone is called his name while entered the stand.

Gorou: "Waaaahhhhhh! Help, me! Help me, (Y/N)-san!"

He saw the Commander of Resistance Army, Gorou was the one who's called him which was quite a rare for him to be here.

(Y/N): "What's wrong, Gorou-kun?"

Gorou: "Her excellency... Kokomi Sangonomiya-sama said she hate me... Waaaahhhhhh! I don't have a reason to live anymore! Please help me!"

(Y/N): "*sighed* You're so helpless, huh, Gorou-kun... I'll lent you my tool"

Gorou: "Thank you!"

(Y/N) projected and stabs the knife on top of the table before speaking up like a blue cat that comes from 22th centuries.

(Y/N): "A friendship maker!"

Gorou: "*terrified* What?"

(Y/N): "Have you ever heard about suspension bridge effect?"

Gorou: "*terrified* N-no..."

(Y/N): "*evil smile* Would you like to know?"

Asked him with a maniac smile before took the knife and licking it as he's having fun right now.

But someone yanked the knife from him and thrown it outside.

Sara: "What are you trying to do with your twisted way of thinking, you stupid dork!?"

(Y/N): "*shrugged shoulders* You know, just doing my things, and it's corrupting people..."

Gorou: "Eh!?"

Sara: "*sighed* Damn you and your twisted mind, (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "Ah, come on, Sara, I'm the person who put insanity in sanity..."

Sara couldn't help but sighed heavily as face palmed herself as this man is always good with delivers.

Sara: "*sighed* Okay, Sara, just stop, it's not worth enough. You'll just waste your time and energy dealing with his bullshit..."

And (Y/N) just casually chuckling to himself much confusing Gorou due the situation he was in it.

Sara: "Anyway, Gorou, right? Can you sent this letter to Kokomi Sangonomiya? If she's intended to meet with me about the peace discussion then I'll arrange the place and the time..."

Gorou: "Yes, I can... I'll give her the letter as you wished, Kujou-dono"

Sara then passed the latter which Gorou took it before walking away and leave the restaurant. After that she's looking at (Y/N) with heavy sigh as this man left her without any warning in the past.

(Y/N): "What? Do you want me to make up for leaving Inazuma without informed you first?"

Sara: "Yes, of course, you dork"

(Y/N): "The best I can do is give you a good pound for a few hours..."

She then blushing as remembered the night she had with him before turning around and crossing her arms.

Sara: "*blushing* Don't reminds me about that night..."

(Y/N): "You sure are cute, Sara... I can't have enough of you"