Ch 18 - The Might of Mortal

Lumine's P.O.V

I quickly ran to the side, dodging every lighting arrows incoming me. I knew, I couldn't dodge it at the right time and so, I kicked the ground while using Geo power, causing a boulder appeared before me acting like a shied and it protected me from his attacks.

Childe: "You're not bad evem forced me to use "Four Legacy Form", even though..."

With lighting speed, he vanished from my sight, reappeared behind me and sending a slash attack.

Childe: "You're no match for me"

Quickly, I sweep my feet to the side, launching small sharp stone from the ground which caused him to stop attacking and spun his spear, protected him from my attack.

Childe: "Now, where the Gnosis is?"

Paimon: "We didn't take it!"

Lumine: "From the start, you're mistaken about us..."

Childe: "I see... I need to use force to makes you talk, huh..."

He's flying upward while pulled the string and launching an arrow to the air. It's exploded and makes a rain made of lighting arrows.

I let my instinct kicked on, there's must be patterns where I could avoid them.

I carefully look at the rain while running around, dodged them slowly, but I stopped my feet as there's no a way to escape.

Lumine: "Windblade!"

I focused my Anemo power on my left hand, used it as a sudden force to help me increasing my speed while kicked the ground as hard as I can, causing me to flying to the side, dodged the raining arrows.

Lumine: "That was dangerous..."

And Childe just clapping his hands in amusement.

Childe: "Well, well, you're the second person who's survived that attacks. Congratulations, girl. You just made the fight more interesting..."

Lumine: "Oh yeah? Who's the first one?"

Childe: "I don't know his name but, he goes by name "Red Bowman". He's the first one capable defend it effortlessly..."

Lumine: "Him?!"

How actually strong (Y/N) is? To able fight Childe and avoid these kind of attacks. And where's he!? He's not even saying goodbye and gone to wherever he is.

Childe: "Oh? You know him? He's the strongest fighters I've ever met. If you meet him please tell this..."

Once again he vanished and reappeared behind me, sending a slash attack, and it was caught me off guard.

Childe: "That Tartaglia want a rematch!"

Thankfully, I already raised my sword and blocked the attack but his force sent me flying to the side and caused me to crashed in the nearby wall.

Lumine: "Ugh..."

Childe: "Now, let see if you can dodge this like him..."

Once again, he shot an arrow of lighting and makes a rain but unlike before, he shot an arrow made of water and it's flying toward the ground, summoned a water whale with gigantic size.

Lumine: "WHAT!?"

I quickly run to the side, don't want to caught on it but, the lighting rain wad struck on the water whale body and it's exploded when reaching the gourd, caused a wave that was worked as conductor as lighting spreads in it

Quickly, I stomped the gourd and create boulder as shield and also as foothold when I jumped on it.

But, Childe's lightning arrow quickly struck the boulder and destroyed it caused me to jumped and landed safely on the ground.