Ch 53 - A New Ship Appears

It was a beautiful day in Teyvat. The flower is blooming and the birds are chirping. Sadly, there's two merchants are currently cornered on the road by five of Hilichurls as they were in the middle of sending some goods to Liyue.

Merchant 1: "We're dead... We can't even run away from here"

Msrchant 2: "Absolutely..."

They become more devastated as saw from the far away, more Hilichurls and Mitachurls are running toward them but the merchants are confused as hell as looking at their scared faces as if they were being chased by something terrifying and God can't even help them.

... Yes. It's a very terrifying being.

(Y/N): "RUN BITCHES! RUN!"

And that was (Y/N) (L/N). The man is chasing them furiously while laughing maniacally and throwing some random bullshits at them with great accuracy.

One by one, they're dropping dead on the ground after getting headshot by swords that was flying at them without mercy which gained louder laughs from (Y/N) as he's feeling euphoria on their death.

(Y/N): "Yes baby! Materials, getto daze! Bwahahaha! This is fucking fun!"

The merchants and the five Hilichurls are looking at the massacre in the field with sweatdrops appears behind their head and soon, the horde are passed them but not with (Y/N).

He's stopped upon looking the five Hilichurls that's surrounding the two merchants in middle of the street.

Soon, he's looking at his next victims with a shit-eating grind and flare flashing eyes.

(Y/N): "FREE REAL ESTATE!"

Said him before chasing the five Hilichurls, which makes them scared and running away from him while trying their dodging the incoming projectiles.

(Y/N) just casually laughing like a maniac while throwing the swords after swords, leaving those merchants alone.

(Y/N): "Bwahahaha! Die suckers!"

Which his actions gained more sweatdrops on the merchants head.

Merchant 2: "What the hell just happened?"

Merchant 1: "Wait, don't tell me that's the Red Bowman!? Thank Archons, we're saved"

Merchant 2: "Is that really him!?"

Merchant 1: "Yes. We must report and inform our boss along with the other businesses. The Red Bowman is back. So, they're not need to afraid about bandits and monsters anymore"

Merchant 2: "The small business in the town will growing as we don't need to wasted money for hiring bodyguards"

Merchant 1: "Exactly"

The two merchants back to their goods cart, readying escort these goods to Liyue and they have good news for the small business in the town.

Small Timeskip

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Man... This is so much fun. Killing monsters. Got materials and they will be ready to be sold when I'm in Mondstadt.

Easy money. Easy business.

Hmm... or maybe I need to open a shop and starts selling materials? And so, anyone can find them in exchange for Mora. Wow, all I need to find those rare materials in Domain or Ruins.

Oh man... I can see it. Mora is coming toward me.

That was good idea.

But, I just don't want to do it.