Ch 44 - A Double Date?

(Y/N) found himself sighed heavily as in the room of Throne of the Raiden Shogun. He's been investigating the matters in the Tenryou Commission in possibility of their betrayal to Inazuma as holing pieces of papers Sayu given to him in these past day and his hunch is correct.

But currently, Lumine and Raiden Shogun or Raiden Ei if looking by her expressions are taking some shots like what was gravure idols usually does.

Ei: "Like this?"

Said her as striking an erotic pose and Lumine is using her camera to took the photos while grinning widely.

Paimon: "Wow, nice pose, Ei! Keep it up"

Lumine: "Niceu, very nice, Ei-chan~ Give me more views of your bombastic body please... it will sold!"

(Y/N) just sighed heavily while watching them doing those things as he wasn't payed for this kind of shit but then, one of Raiden pose was causing his eyes widened.

Raiden Ei is leaning forward, giving a beautiful view of her boobs.

Lumine: "Booba!"

(Y/N): "NO, LUMINE!"

His sudden voice was caused them to look at the chilling (Y/N) as he was quiet for a whole time.

(Y/N): "Look at me!"

Then, (Y/N)'s striking a pose of his favorite one amongst all of the poses he knew. He's striking domination over them.

(Y/N): "Booba is temporary but motivation is eternal

(Y/N): "Booba is temporary but motivation is eternal..."

Lumine: ".....What are you talking about?"

Ei: "*sighed* Why you're always posing menacingly?"

(Y/N): "It's a tradition, baby"

Ei: *sighed* I'm sorry, Lumine. If (Y/N) is here, there must be something important that he need to discuss with me..."

Lumine/Paimon: "Aw man..."

Lumine and Paimon are decided walking out of the room in disappointment, leaving those two to have their business.

Ei: "Let's take a seat shall we?"

(Y/N) shrugged his shoulders and take a sit beside Ei before putting down the paper on the table which gained confusion out of her as titled her head.

Ei: "What is this?"

(Y/N): "It's reports and evidences that there are traitors among the Tri-Comission and I'd like you to do something about this... You know, you're still this nation leader after all"

Ei is looking at the reports and widened her eyes as among them are people that was convinced her or rather the Raiden Shogun to made the Sokaku and Vision Hunt Decrees.

Ei: "But why?"

(Y/N): "To create some commotion among of your people and to invited the Fatui into Inazuma. There are few attempts of them trying to destroy the Tenshukaku. The first was repelled by our guards. Of course, there's price for that..."