Ch 76 - Oath Under Snow, The Blissful Day That I Wished

The Next Day

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The next morning is come and after the breakfast done, I slammed down books in front of Miyu as biggest grin ever appears on my face.

(Y/N): "Alright, Miyu. Time to study! Woohoo!"

Miyu: "Eh? Where is this coming from?"

(Y/N): "Well, I say study but we'll start with thing that common senses rather than academic subjects since you are already pretty much reading the same books over..."

Miyu: "Oh... Not that I mind but why all of sudden?"

(Y/N): "*smiles* Because I'm planning to take you outside soon..."

Miyu: "Out...side?"

(Y/N): "Yep! To the outside... I know it may hard to take since your world has been confined to our home but now I want to-"

Then with a biggest smile I've ever seen and gleaming stars in her eyes, she is speaking up a little bit... more loud... than usual of course.

Miyu: "Then! I want to see the ocean!"

Upon seeing her this excitedly I can't help but chuckles at her before patting her head softly and smiling.

(Y/N): "*smiles* Hahaha. Alright ma'am. The ocean is not that far away from our home... We could even walk there"

Miyu: "*happy* Yatta!"

(Y/N): "I like your enthusiasm but you must earned by studying the common sense as it was abandoned me... Let's start with... wait, which one is better first... Traffic Laws or Enthic-"

Miyu: "Ah! Mou! I understand! I'll study all of them right now. You can count me, (Y/N)-san..."

With a smile that could melt anyone hearts she says.

Miyu: "...No... Onii-chan!"

Gaaaahhhhh! Too cute! My little sister can't be this cute! Oh, Mah Gah!

No incest though.

(Y/N): "*fake coughs* Then, you can starts by now. I'm going to school by the way. After I'm home... We can go to the outside together!"

Miyu: "*salute* Roger that boss!"

(Y/N): "Sieg Heil!"

I'm running toward my school as excited about the futures as before all I was focused on is just how to uses Miyu to save the humanity.

But now I can finally do what I want to do...

Because now...

Miyu's role as the Child of God is over and done with.

It was Miyu's own wish that made her fall... No, to be precisely, made her grow up from being the God Child into human being.

And her wish is to be us being true brother and sister.

That was her wish and I granted as such she no needs to save humanity anymore and can be happy like a normal human being.

That's the conclusion I've come to.

And that the decision I've made up.

(Y/N): "*smiles* Alrighty then, things will getting be better and busier..."

Though, I'm not expert when comes to academics and common sense as the last is abandoned me. I'm still thinking about what to do...

Which an idea crossed in my mind as stumbles upon a elementary school.