Ch 47 - To the Mountain

Liyue is busier preparing the Rite Festival along with rebuilding the Jade Chamber which makes (Y/N) bored easily as can't even met with Keqing or Ganyu when he misses them. His former tsundere boss and his cute cocogoat was always keeping him company whenever he was bored but now, meeting with them will be partially impossible.

And so, he decided to find his other girlfriend.

The prankster, Hu Tao. Since she probably won't be as much busy as the Liyue Qixing which right now, he was already in the front of the door of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and knocking for three times before someone opened the door.

Hu Tao: "Welcome to the most infamous Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, sir! How may I help you, sir?"

(Y/N): "*mind* What the fuck!? Since when she is this polite with others? And can someone just recognize me please! Just because my hair was full white dosen't mean my face changed that much!"

(Y/N) sighed heavily as each time his appearance changes, the people forget about him which kinda makes him wanted to cry right now.

(Y/N): "It's me, Hu..."

Hu Tao: "Who?"

(Y/N): "Tao. Yeah..."

Hu Tao: "Huh? Wait, that joke. It's you! How come you weren't tell me anything that you were leaving again!?"

(Y/N): "Woah! Easy there baby. You know, my adventure is a dangerous path. I don't want you girls to follow me and hurt yourself in the way..."

Hu Tao: "But, if something bad happened to you then-"

(Y/N): "Hey, I won't be dead even if this world killing me..."

Upon saw the usual (Y/N), Hu Tao worries were vanished in instant. Despite all of this time, he will never broke his promises and won't even think about leaving this world alone. That was enough to assure her as death is painful thing for Hu Tao.

Hu Tao: "Ahahaha. I guess you're right. But, what's especially my boyfriend needs for coming here? Are looking for Zhongli or perhaps a contract or maybe you want to have a good time... W. I. T. H. ME?"

(Y/N): "Zhongli is good. Where is he?"

At this moment, Hu Tao is pouting cutely in disappointment as her flirting wasn't effective and then, she's playfully hitting him which (Y/N) was not even bothering to dodge and receiving them with childish laugh.

Hu Tao: "You bastard!"

Out of anger, Hu Tao make a little jump before putting her thighs between (Y/N)'s neck and pinned him down on the floor with a loud tug sound coming out after that.

Being headlocked in her thighs along with the nice smell of her perfume and her pale really smooth skin which makes him reaching the nirvana.

(Y/N): "I'VE FOUND THE PROMISE LAND!"

Hu Tao: "Shut up! You don't know how much I miss you, you dork! This is your punishment!"

(Y/N): "Joke on you! I'm into this shit!"

His voice enough to makes her realize that (Y/N)'s face was much closer to her private lower part which makes Hu Tao blushing in embarrassment but still, she decided to continue punishing him.

Hu Tao: "*blushing* Shut up!"

She's putting more force into her thighs muscles and suffocating him which caused the man she loved was unconscious after a few minutes of suffocating.

But then, she stand up immediately, and panicked because she my accidentally killed (Y/N).

She's grew worried but soon vanished after saw (Y/N) expression.