𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟

a/n- can any one find the daisyfitz reference?
_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

"It hurts! Fuck! Scott what did you do to me!?" I yell as I held my wrist that Scott bit.

"I didn't mean to! I promise! You were dying and I panicked!" Scott replied, as he frantically looked back and forth for his pack.

"What's wrong!?" Stiles yelled running in and leaning down to my level.

"She wasn't breathing after we got her out of the wreck and I panicked. I bit her and now she's in extreme pain," Scott explained.

"Derek!" Lydia yelled as she reached us.

"Oh fuck you, Scott!" I yelled clutching Stiles's hand.

"What did you do?" Derek asked.

"What happens if wolf venom is injected into a witch?" Stiles asked panic in his voice.

"I'm not sure. I've never heard of something like that," Derek replied.

"Guys... Somethings happening." Lydia's voice echoed and faded as I closed my eyes.

48 HOURS LATER
_____________

"Wanda?" Stiles whispered as I slowly opened my eyes.

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes, "what the hell?"

"Thank god!" Lydia spoke letting a deep breath out as everyone surrounded me. My eyes quickly adjust to my surroundings revealing I was in a hospital room.

Everyone just stood by staring at me as I sat up in the bed. "What?" I questioned looking between Scott and Stiles and then between Derek and Lydia.

"Any heightened senses?" Lydia asked.

I shook my head, "no, I feel fine."

"No urgency to kill or harm anyone?" Derek asked receiving a glare from Scott.

"No," I replied looking down at my hands.

"Well, my mom said that your vital signs were fine and that you're in perfect condition. Like nothing ever happened," Scott spoke giving me a small smile.

"Good. Stiles, can you take me home?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure no problem," he replied.

Everyone stepped out of my room to let me change into my sweatpants and shirt with Stiles's red hoodie. I went to reach for the door when a red color mist seeped out of my hand. I quickly jerk my hand back causing the door to swing open and slam against the wall. My chest heaved up and down I look behind the door seeing a crack made in the wall from the force.

"You good Wands?" Stiles asked coming into the room.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good. We can go now." I answered putting my brunette hair in a ponytail. Whispers and voices echoed around me as I walked past the halls filled with patients. Once we got into the elevator I closed my eyes the voice drowned out instantly.

"Hey? Are you okay?" Stiles asked his hand on my shoulder. I gave him a nod and a small smile. He didn't press on as we left the hospital and once we arrived at my house.

"Wanda, if you're experiencing some type of powers or abilities you need to tell me. I won't tell Scott until you are ready to. But I don't want you to go through this by yourself." Stiles spoke as I was reaching for the car door.

"I'll let you know if anything happens," I replied before getting out of his car and going into my house.

"Dad is looking for you," my adopted sister, Illyana Rasputin, spoke as I entered the house.