𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐏𝐭-𝟓

Wanda's POV-

"You will need to hand over your child when they are born."

"No!" I yelled angrily. "Stupefy!" Voldemort went flying back and landed down on the marble floor. The death eaters slowly helped him up.

"You are extremely powerful. You'd be even more powerful without the filthy thing you carry!" Lucius yelled.

"No, this child in carrying is making me stronger if anything. Do not tempt me." I held my wand up to his neck although I didn't really need it.

"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort yelled but Draco pulled me out of the way the spell hitting his father.

"Expelliarmus!" I yelled at him again before grabbing Draco's hand and apparated.

We landed in sand my whole body in pain. I threw up the contents of breakfast and Draco quickly grabbed a hold of me.

"You shouldn't have done that," he spat anger in his veins. He touched my waist and spoke the spell the heartbeat still there. A wave of relief washed over both of us as he held me in his arms.

"Where are we?" Draco asked a small home close.

"Were at Weasley's house," i mumbled standing up my head pounding.

"Why?!" He asked helping me up.

"Because we don't have anywhere else to go and be safe at. We need to also warn Harry so lets go." I dragged Draco behind me the burrow home coming into view.

"Molly!" I yell as I enter the home.

"Wanda dear! Are you okay?" She asked running into the living room.

"What's going on?" Harry says entering the room as well.

LATER

"I think it's best you stay here dear," Molly spoke handing me a cup of tea.

"But i don't want you-know-who coming to cause any problems." I said.

She waves me off, "dear you are pregnant and you shouldn't have apparated because it could've caused a miscarriage,"

"We have a plan," Harry spoke coming back into the living room with Draco behind the trio.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Draco is going to lead the death eaters to Hogwarts and from there well end the whole issue," he says vaguely.

"So a war at Hogwarts is your plan?" I ask back.

"Either way this is going to come to a close and it needs to end now." Harry replied.

"How long will you be gone?" Molly asked.

"We don't know for sure or if will come back at all." Harry spoke looking down at the ground.

"No. Draco please no. I need you." I pleaded with him.

He put my hand in his kissing my knuckles, "this needs to end wanda. Ending him we can finally have a normal life. Trust me."

Tears rolled freely down my cheeks. "I will return." He whispered placing a kiss on my temple and then another on my belly. He got up with Harry the rest of the trio followed him out and they quickly apparate.