𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐏𝐭-𝟒

Wanda's POV-

Tears spilt over before I could stop them the heartbeat extremely strong. Bellatrix stood up with a huff before walking away from me. My eyes met Draco's and all i could see was guilt. His father had a tight grip on him so he wouldn't run to me. I was too weak for anything. To fight. To argue.

"She needs food in her system," a woman spoke walking into the living room.

"No!" Draco's father yelled. The woman was visibly shaken up and Draco had tears threatening to spill over.

But yet I was drained and i began closing my eyes when I could faintly hear someones thoughts.

"I'll hexs her while everyone's asleep. Get rid of the disgusting thing she's carrying!"

Rage boiled in me as my eyes snapped open. Using my strength I stood up my knees ready to give out any second. My hand glowed a bright red as i lifted a vase off a small table. But I quickly dropped it falling back into the ground. This time Draco got out of his father's hold and ran to me.

"Someone's... Someone's......" I mumbled tiredly trying to tell him what i heard. "Going to ki-ll our..... baby."

His grip tightened around me as he sat me up against the wall. "Mother please bring her some food!" Draco ordered.

"The dark lord said-" his father began.

"If he wants to kill her so bad he can do it himself!" Draco snapped.

The way he yelled was scary yet arousing but I saw the woman from before bring a plate filled with breakfast meals. "Childs too strong for her small body." His mom whispered as I ate a couple grapes.

"What do we do?" Draco asked handing me a cup of water.

"She needs a lot of rest and healthy meals everyday. One of us can watch over her so someone doesn't do any harm to her." His mom whispered lowly in fear of the other death eaters would say.

"Who are you?" I mumble eating some eggs.

"Narcissa, Draco's mother," she answered a small smile on her face.

"I'll get the guest room set up," Narcissa spoke looking over Draco's dad.

"The dark lord wants her dead not having the time of her life," he snapped which made her visibly shake again.

"Luscious, she is carrying our grandchild," Narcissa said her voice filled with sadness and concern.

"That filthy thing she carries is nothing of mine. I would've preferred the child from Pansy Parkinson." With that said he stormed out of the manor some death eaters behind him.

Filthy thing.

The words spun in my head as i tried to eat but all I wanted was sleep. "Draco.... I'm tired." I mumbled laying my head on the floor.

"She's going to my room," I heard him faintly say before I was lifted off the marble floor.

NEXT DAY

I groan softly as I shifted around in the most comfortable bed I've ever laid in. I opened my eyes seeing Draco next to me. He looked so peacefully sleeping. Like its the first time in a long time he can shut his mind off for a couple hours. I felt pretty well rested but I was starving.

"Hey," I softly shake him and his flutter open.

"Morning doll," he spoke pressing his lips on mine.