𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫

Carol's POV:

I flew towards Earth and finished doing my check ups on the other planets. I was excited to see my girlfriend again. Although I was nervous to go back. I had just gotten a pixie hair cut.

It's more of a boy look but i was fine with it. I finally landed in front of the Avengers compound. I greeted a few of the Avengers before heading to Wanda's room.

I gently knocked before hearing her gentle voice. Come in. she said. I opened the door to see her in a back nightgown and her hair was back to it's brown natural color. 

"Someone called room services." I said she turned around and a smile spread across her face. 

"Baby!" She squealed and ran to me. She jumped in my arms and snuggled her face into the crook of my neck. We stayed holding each other for a couple minutes longer. She didn't want to let go and neither did I.

She then looked at me. She ran her fingers through my hair and thought. One thing about Wanda that I adore more was how she concentrated. She would squint her eyes and bite her lip. 

"You don't like it?" I question. "I love it." She said and gave me a kiss so tender and with a lot of passion. 

"I see your hair went back to its natural color." I said gently, pushing it aside. 

"Well with Stephen's help and getting more control of my powers I was able to get my hair back to its natural color again." I kissed wanda again this time making sure this one lasted all night.