𝐃𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐲

Five, Illyana, and Wanda walked into Tony's lab where he was working on a dome-looking shape. "What are you doing?" Illyana asked her Russian accent thick on her tongue.

"Jesus! Knock will you!" Tony snapped at her.

"Would you have answered?" Five questioned wrapping his arm around wanda. Tony looked at Five who had a smirk on his face, "you're right I wouldn't," he responded. Wanda giggled as Illyana leaned against Wanda, interlocking her fingers with Five's.

"So what are you doing?" Wanda asked. "This is the quantum tunnel in case we need to ever time travel," he spoke.

"But Wanda I'm glad you here because you're the only one who can power it up for me."

"Wait, what do you mean the only wanda can do it?" Five asked. "Because of her powers. You know it's more than just telekinesis." Tony spoke as if it was the most obvious thing.

"It's okay I can handle it." Wanda smiled standing in position, the mystical scarlet forming in her hands.

"I'll tell you when," Tony said, stepping to the side of his computer and began powering on the machine. Five and Illyana stood close to wanda in case she lost control. A whirring sound formed as flashing lights took over.

"NOW!" tony yelled. Wanda shot her powers at the machine as it powered it up more.

"Wait! Stop!" Five yelled as the machine whirring grew louder. Wanda screamed as an explosion took over.

"Ow!" wanda groaned as she landed hard on the ground. "Five! Illyana!" she yelled sitting up the sunlight beaming hard down on her face. "Wanda!" Illyana screamed running towards her. Five spaidal jumped right in front of her and Illyana.

"You okay?" he asked, helping her up. "Yes, but my head is pounding in pain. What happened?" Wanda asked, standing up as Illyana helped.

"I'm not sure. The machine blew up and I think we were sucked in. come on let's look for someone." Five said wrapping his arm around her waist as they helped Wanda walk through the grassy field.

"Damn." they said in unison as they looked up at a big mansion. "I don't remember seeing this place before," wanda spoke tiredly. Wanda grew more tired causing her to trample over her feet.

"Hey, come on," Illyana whispered, attempting to hold Wanda up with Five's help.

"Are you alright?" A man's voice came as two of them came closer to them across the field.

"We're fine," Illyana responded as the two men stopped in front of them.

"She doesn't seem fine," a man with black hair and glasses spoke, trying to get a better look at wanda.

"Touch her and you die." Five warned his blue eyes staring into the others' brown ones. He put his hand up in surrender as he turned to the other who was in grey sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt.

"I'm Charles Xavier, this is Hank. What are your names?" Charles spoke.

"I'm Five, that's Illyana and this is Wanda," he responded, holding his two girlfriends close.

"Okay, Five, we can help Wanda, and then you can tell us where you came from so we can get you back." Both of them nodded and Charles led the way through the mansion.

Wanda's POV-

I softly groaned as I opened my eyes to the bright ceiling. I quickly shut my eyes again from the sudden light.

"Hey, you're up," Illyana whispered, interlocking our lips together.

"Where's Five?" I mumbled as I pulled away from our dazed kiss.