𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲

Lunar Lullaby by Jacob Narverud

a/n- this was requested a long time ago and I can't remember who did. Enjoy!
____________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

"WANDA! MOVE YOUR ASS!" Natasha yelled as Hydra or SHIELD rained fire down on the Avengers building.

Clint grabbed my arm pulling me with Steve, Sam, and Bucky. "What the fuck is going on?!" I asked freaking out a bit.

"THEY'RE HERE FOR WANDA!" Melinda May yelled shooting at an agent.

"WHY ME?" I asked back.

"Well you had a fun time in Westview!" Agatha yelled.

"Shit!" I cursed as I felt a bullet graze my arm. "Daisy take care of this!" May yelled.

Daisy stood up shooting out her quakes taking out the agents. "Tony right now put your pride away and call your ex's!" I told him pulling him by tie.

"GRENADE!" Bobbi yelled. I formed a shield around us in time before the grenade went off. A portal behind us opened revealing Doctor Strange and Loki.

"Get us the hell out of here!" I spoke annoyed.

The agents got closer to as we went on the other side of the portal following at the sanctum. "Stephen!" I yelled doing a bigger energy blast then intended.

"Wanda no!" Agatha yelled a the energy hit us back along with hitting the agents. I was thrown back my head slamming against the floor.

"Mom! Mom!" Tommy's voice echoed.

"Mom! Mom help us!" Billy yelled.

My eyes shot open seeing the sanctum ceiling. I sat up seeing i was in my red tank top with my arm wrapped in gauze. "Hello little witch," agatha commented sitting down next to me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We don't know. How are you? that was a pretty big blast you did," she asked.

"I heard them. Billy and Tommy." I said looking at her.

"What did they say?" She asked.

"Just for me to help them." I replied.

Agatha kept her eyes on me for a moment before looking away. "So is this Hydra or SHIELD attacking us?" I asked.

"Hydra has been working within SHIELD. now it won't take long for them to put those helicarriers in the air and when they do lot of people are gonna die." Coulson spoke.

"Well then-" steve was going to break down the mission when a knocking at the door interrupted him.

"Mom!" Billy's voice came.

"Oh my god!" Using my powers i opened the door revealing the twins. My twins. My boys.

"Mom!" In superspeed Tommy ran to me and hugged me. Billy did the same wrapping his arms around me.

"We've missed you mom!" Billy spoke.

I was taken aback as I felt there strength hold onto me for dear life. "Hi," I whispered holding them tightly tears welding in my eyes. I looked up at Agatha who gave me a small smile. 

"Where have you been mom?" Billy asked looking up at me. I knelt down to there level gently caressing their cheeks.

"I've been very, very busy. I'm sorry it took me so long to find you," I spoke. They hugged me again there arms wrapped around me tightly.

"I'll never let go of you again," I whispered holding them tightly.

The team stayed quiet as I held them in my arms. "Did you know she had kids?" Sam whispered to Stephen.

"Wanda... Was this-" Agatha began.

"No! No, I didn't use the Darkhold. I am a being of spontaneous creation. Maybe I did it in the heat of the moment and didn't realize. But these are my children," I spoke clutching my boys tightly. That night I held them in my arms singing a sokovian lullaby. I was not losing them again.

Never again.