𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲

Scared to be lonely - dua lipa

___________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

I am in complete boredom as I listen to Steve talk about Nancy and their failed relationship. I curled my finger around my pencil nearly breaking it, the cracking underneath being louder than the rain pouring outside.

I tap Steve's hand making him look at me, "I don't give a shit about your problems with Nancy. I truly do not give a single flying fuck."

He stays in shock and quickly settles himself back in his chair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He stays in shock and quickly settles himself back in his chair. We were currently sitting in the library studying for finals. But my mind was on the forbidden love horror novel in my lap. Steve and I had a small relationship but it quickly got toxic and was not truly worth the pain we went through.

"Will you ever forgive me for what happened?" Steve asked his eyes glued to the pages of the chemistry textbook.

I grip the book in my hand before slamming shut and standing up. "How dare you ask me that? I don't even understand how Jonathan could forgive Nancy."

I walk to the back of the library where students come in to make out or skip class. This time instead of finding two freshmen with their tongues down their throats I find a senior.

Eddie 'the freak' Munson.

He quickly shuts the book before shoving it behind him. I smirk and lean against the bookshelf, "I didn't know Eddie munson liked to read."

"I have absolutely no idea what your talking about," he cuts in.

"Don't worry. I won't tell the whole school," I said getting off the bookshelf and looking for a new book.

"Your Wanda, right? Steve Harrington's girlfriend?" He asked his brown eyes meeting mine.

"Uh, ex-girlfriend," I correct.

"Wow. Did he dump you or you him?"

"Its kinda hard to say if I'm being honest. We didn't really work when we got together," I walk over to Eddie in the corner and sit down next to him. "What about you? Anyone special in your life?"

"Me? Eddie 'the freak' Munson in love? No, no, no there's no one," he answered.

We stayed silent for a moment just enjoying each other's company. "I don't believe Harrington dumped you. I mean look at you," Eddie spoke more like he was dumbfounded at just the thought.

"What about me?" I ask in almost a sharp tone to see if it would make freak out or think he disrespecting me.

Instead he tilts his head at me a small smile pulling on his perfect lips. "Your perfect Maximoff. Who would ever want to leave you," he says.

I was actually at a loss for words. I stand up brushing dress down, "you should come over to my house. It'd be fun."

I glance at him one before time before turning back to Steve at the table and grabbing my stuff.

-later that night-

After a cold shower I slip on some sweatpants, and a long sleeve shirt that drapes over one shoulder. Sliding onto my bed I push the container holding my paint and paintbrushes to the side using my powers. I drop on my bed and pull my electric guitar off the stan. I softly strum the guitar when I hear rocks hit my window. Opening the window I look down seeing Eddie in his infamous Hellfire shirt, ripped jeans, and leather jacket.

"Can I trust you?" I ask loudly. He nods. I look around before forming my powers in my hands and lifting him off the ground. I get him through the window and land him his feet.

He start stumbling over words, "how? How can you do that? That's like something straight out of a comic book."

"That's a story I might tell you another time," I simply say before sliding back in bed, leaning against the headboard. I place the guitar back in my hands. That's when I see his face light up.

"You play?" He asks immediately and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"If I didn't I wouldn't own a guitar, right?" I reply.

He smirks before his eyes go around the room. The painting that hang up on the walls, the streaks of color that merge together to make one.

"Why did you really invite me Wanda?" He asked.

I stop strumming the guitar letting my eyes follow up his ripped jeans, the rings that adorned his fingers, up to his doe eyes.

"Do I have to have a reason?" I asked.

"You tell me," he replies.

-1 year later-

"Don't tell me.... Lucas can't make it to the hellfire game," I said to Eddie as he sat on the picnic table outside the school.

"I told them to look for a sub," he said looking down at his hands.

"Hey," I softly spoke running my hand over his hair gently caressing his cheeks. "If they can't find a sub you know I am a mean competitor."

He smiles as he pulls me into a kiss. "You are very competitive Maximoff. It might just be the thing I like about you."

I furrow my eyebrows together, "I think you like me for something more than just being a competitive."

"Of course, sweetheart." He smiles, before pulling me to straddle his lap. His lips leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. "Why'd you invite me that night to your house?"

I smile before pull away and meeting his brown eyes, "I was scared to be lonely. Now I'm glad I did."

"Oh! Maximoff!" He yells standing up and his hands gripping tightly around my thighs. "You make me the happiest man on the planet."

Laughter sweeps between us as i beam back at him in happiness, "I plan to keep that way too love."