𝐉𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫

a/n- should I make a book about this? please let me know!!!!!! cause I lowkey want to.

_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

i leaned against the old oak tree near the Black Lake not paying attention to Hagrid teaching the students. Just another day at Hogwarts. I was new as well but I was quiet smarter then everyone. Better then Hermione Granger.

"Hey mudblood!" One of the Slytherins yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes knowing it was Crabbe and Goyle. "Who said I was a mudblood?" I asked confused.

"We did," they answered.

I smirked at them, "you shouldn't mess with me. I would've thought Draco would explain who I am before I arrived,"

"What is she talking about Draco?" Pansy asked leaning over to look at him. At this point everyone eyes were on us. Draco just smirked while everyone looked at us like were crazy.

"My father is Sirius Black. My aunt is Bellatrix Lestrange." I explained.

"Which makes me her cousin," Draco concluded taking a bite of his green apple.

"So to correct your answer from before I'm a pureblood." I stood up and walked away from the class. Most people were completely shocked I was firstly, pureblood and now, related to Draco Malfoy. I walk back into my dorm room seeing a letter on my bed.

The initials made me squeal in happiness.

N.D.

Narcissa had been so kind and practically raised me when my dad was sent to Azkaban. I was even more favored by Lucius and Bellatrix. Yes, Draco got extremely jealous when they brought me home. I was never sent to Hogwarts when he left for the first year. Instead I was taken with Bellatrix so she could personally train me. How I am today I owe it to my aunts. I rip the letter open and fall down on my bed.

Wanda,
Darling i hope you are finding Hogwarts your liking. The Triwizard is to begin soon and I can only imagine how chaotic things are. Bella and I have taken the liberty to send you a dress along with Draco's dress robes. Give them to him will you. Be careful dear. Your father wishes you well health and all.
~ Narcissa

I was grinning as I held the letter to my chest. Although everyone sees the Malfoys and my father as terrible and awful people... They're wrong. In their own ways they are caring, sweet, and they're my family. Well none of them ever, ever, showed that type of affection in front of anyone.

Lucius was one who never me liked whatsoever. But when it was just us two he was more nicer and put his guard down around me. Growing up he was extremely harsh with Draco but with me he let me make mistakes. He wouldn't get on to me he would just say, "maybe next time will be better."

Bellatrix also saw me as a daughter. But she was meaner and rougher. One wrong spell a smack across my cheek. Punishments were the worse. No meals for a week or in isolation in a cell for almost a month. If I was being a smart mouth or wasn't paying attention it didn't end well. That was till she was sent to Azkaban but then escaped.

Narcissa. Sweet, loving, caring Narcissa. She was always one to take care of me if I was sick or I wasn't in the mood for anyone to mess with me. If anything, she knows me better then I know myself. When Bellatrix was sent to Azkaban she went to retrieve me. I was sick, malnourished, traumatized. Narcissa was there to help even though she couldn't handle what Bellatrix did to shape me into the most powerful witch I am today.  Yes, Harry Potter had it bad but I just had it worse. It took months, almost a year, till I was comfortable with Malfoys again.

Draco. Ruthless and mean Draco. He's not all bad either just misled. He's big fluff when it's just us two together. Just a big goofball and great person to be with. Best cousin to ever have.

A knock on my door startled me as I hid the letter with the others I have received from her, Bellatrix, and my father. A couple came from Lucius but it was on a different matter. I swung the door open seeing my favorite Gryffindor leaning against the door with a smirk on her lips.

"How's my little snake?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname, "I'm okay. Why? Are you the one scared?"

She giggled, "just heard your a pureblood, related to Draco Malfoy, Sirius Black, and Bellatrix Lestrange."

"It's true. I just never wanted that side of me to come out. At least not yet." I told Kate.

"I understand just next time your hiding some huge ass secret tell me. I don't like it when you hide secrets." Kate spoke pulling me into her embrace. I softly smiled taking in her cinnamon scent which engulfed me like a warm blanket.

"Come on lets go to the Triwizard picking name thing. I put my name in so- OW!" Kate held her arm from where I punched her.

"Why would you put your name in?! Do you have any idea what will happen to you?! Or worse the task they will give!?" I rant at her feeling angry.

"There's a chance I won't even get picked darling," she retorted pulling me back into a hug.

It was raining as we entered the Great Hall. I sat at my Slytherin table next to Draco who was watching everyone Dumbledore pick a name out.

I slightly panicked as it got the Hogwarts name picking time. I watched carefully as the blue fire turn to a red aurora like my powers. Dumbledore stared at the little piece of in complete shock.

"Wanda Maximoff!" He announced.

I sat shocked, scared, petrified. I swallowed thickly as I stared around the table of Slytherins my eyes meetings Draco. I wasn't even 17 to enter the tournament. I stood up my legs getting ready to give out as I walked to Dumbledore. He handed me the paper with my name neatly written on it.

This can't be right. I wasn't even near the cup at all today or the days before. My hands grew sweaty as I walked down the hall of students whispering and talk about me.

"She's a cheat!"

"She's not even seventeen!"

My heart rammed against my chest as I walked to where the other two contestants were. Before I completely left I could faintly hear another name being called.

"Harry Potter!"

I rolled my eyes knowing this wasn't random.

a/n- you guys want a book? or nah.