𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐞

Song by- Taylor swift

Warning- suicide, stranger things vol.2 spoilers
____________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

Tears spilled over my cheeks, anger fueled my veins, my heart breaking echoing the noise of silence, blood staining my hands as Eddie takes his last breath.

"No, no, no, no please. No, no, no!" I pulled his limp body close to mine hoping it would help some way. Dustin watched from a distance his own sobs being heard from afar. It happens too fast. One second were in the upside down the second it's two days later and everyone's moved on from the incident of Hawkins nearly was destroyed.

-3 months later-

I laid curled in bed, the plate of dinner sitting on my nightstand. A knock on my door sounds through the empty room. I say nothing but the door opens anyways revealing the infamous group.

Robin, Steve, Dustin, Lucas, Mike, El, Joyce, Hopper, Nancy, and Will. "Hello darling," Joyce said walking over to me and sitting down at the edge of my bed.

"Leave," I spoke.

"Come on Wanda. Do you plan mope around for the rest of you life?" Mike asked.

I look at him seeing eleven holding his hand tightly, Nancy and Jonathan being so close together there wouldn't be room for air.

"Please. Leave," I pleaded feeling the tears getting ready to burst and my throat closing up on me. Joyce places her hand on my arm, "you can't grieve alone Wanda."

I push her hand up and stand up grabbing my jacket before walking out of my room. "Wanda we are here for you!" Nancy called out as I reached the front door. Tears spill over as I clutch the front door.

"How can i grieve when none of you cared that Eddie died? I lost my home country, my parents, my brother, and the only person I loved more than myself."

"Wanda his sacrifice didn't go unnoticed," hopper spoke

"You didn't even know him. None of you did," I swung the door open and walked down street. I walk past Hawkins high to the secret hide out Eddie used when he would do drug deals. I sat at the picnic table my hand grazing the knife marks that he made initialing his initials and mine. Tears spill as I lean my head down on the table sobbing till it physically hurt to breath.

"Please, come back to me. I'm right where you left me Eddie. Everyone's moving on and I can't even get up out of bed without your memory hitting me like a truck. Please, please, I beg you to come back. I don't think I'll last any longer without you." I pull the ring out of my pocket holding it tightly. The last thing Eddie gave me before everything went to shit.

-next day-

Opening my eyes, the sun is blaring down at me. I softly groan as I raise my head up from the table seeing I stayed at the spot. I run my hands down my face before stumbling to stand up and heading back home. A swing the door open seeing Steve asleep on the couch. I head up the stairs grabbing the bottle of vodka in the case. I slump down on the edge of my bed. My head pulling to the side as I stare at the locked box under the couch.

"NO!"

My hands reach the box, my hand is putting in the code and unlocking the lock.

Steve's POV-

I wake to the telephone ringing off the wall. I'm up and off the couch reaching for the phone. "Maximoff residence," I answer sounding groggy as all hell.

"It's me Nancy. How's Wanda?" She says.

"Uhh, I think she just got back. I'll check up on her," I say as I place the phone next to the receiver and head up the stairs.

"wands?" I ask knocking on her door. The door creaks open. I push it further seeing her body on the floor.

"Wanda!" I yell as I run to her body. Her eyes are dazed, a needle stuck in her arm. "Hey! Fucking look at me! Wanda!" I scream as her eyes begin to close.

"Nancy! Someone call the police! An ambulance!" I scream as I lift her body in my arms.

"I see him," she whispers.

"Stay with me, please! Stay with me Wanda!" I sob as her dazed eyes meet mine.

"I'm home."

Her eyes closed and her breathing stopped.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I sobbed loudly as her body went limp in my arms, her heart stopping her body getting colder as the echoes of the ambulance closer to us. I held her tightly as if I could bring her back.

In the end, she went home.