𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

[Darcy x Wanda]

Wanda's POV:

I listened to my Criminology teacher teach as I drew a small flower in the corner of my paper. Next to me was my best friend Darcy and she was barely attentive but she had a very high grade in this class. I heard two boys talking which is bad for me to eavesdrop but oh well. "Did you hear that Yelena slept with another football player?"

"She cheated on Wanda with almost the entire football team. I'm not surprised." the boy replied.

"Hey, can you two shut the hell up? Some of us would like to make a difference in the world not in moments," Darcy spat out. I swallowed hard trying to forget the god awful memories with Yelena when I found she cheated on me. And apparently everyone knew but me.

Darcy told me when she couldn't hide the fact that I was being hurt for six months straight. The bell finally rang for lunch and all I wanted to do was skip school for the day. I walked up to my locker to grab Darcy's sweater she let me keep. "Wands, are you okay?" Darcy asked.

I turned around giving her a small smile before slipping the jacket on. "I'm fine," I answered looking down at the ground leaning against the lockers. She leaned up against hers as a bunch of students passed us.

"Hey, Darcy! When are your open hours?!" a random boy asked, grabbing his crotch. Darcy was actually lesbian but just because of the way she dressed she was considered a slut or whore.

"They're only open for your mom!" she snapped back, tossing her head back against the lockers. I softly smiled as I looked over her. She had a black blouse that was perfectly tight around her figure. Showing off her breast and tight black skinny jeans that came up to her waist. Her hair was down and curled while she wore eyeliner and red dark lipstick. She was in her way perfect.

"Wanna skip?" the brown-eyed girl asked me. "Let's go,"

We walked into our semi-clean dorm room and plopped down on our bean bag chairs. She took her rolled up blunt and took a puff. She passed it to me letting out the smoke escape her lips. As I was about to take puff when someone knocked at the door. I gave Darcy the blunt back and opened the door revealing the blond of my nightmares.

"Yelena," I spoke coldly.

"Hey Wanda can we talk for a sec?" She asked.

"I have nothing to say," I retorted. She let out a deep sigh and stepped closer to me.

"I still am in love with you," she said her lips ghosting over mine.

"Did you tell to that to the other football players?" I questioned backing away from her.

"I'm trying to make up with you Wanda," she spoke.

"Hey! What she's saying trying to say is to go fuck yourself!" Darcy pipped in giving her a bitch face.

"I'm not talking to you Dorothy," she snapped.

"Bitch!" Darcy lunged Yelena but i quickly wrapped my arm around her waist holding her back from probably beating her to death.

"Cute." Yelena spoke a fake smile on her face.

"Ugh! Fuck off!" Darcy yelled trying to break out of my hold and attack her.

Yelena rolled her eyes and walked away from the door. I kicked the door close and let go of Darcy as she stumbled on to her bed.

"I can't believe you dated that whore," she spat out.

"I thought she loved me," I mumbled looking down at ground. Deep down I still loved that girl despite she did me wrong.

"Hey, I'm sorry for calling her that but that's what she is," Darcy spoke.

I waved it off and sat down at my desk and loaded up my computer. "Wanda?" Darcy said.

"Its fine Darcy," I said not looking at her.

I felt her hand gently lift my chin up to look in to her doe eyes. "I know your hurting and I hate seeing you like this."

"I'm not hurting I'm angry. There's a difference," I said giving her a smile.

She laughed as she laid down on my bed and taking a puff of her blunt and passing it to me. My high started hitting me hard as I curled up next to Darcy. Darcy hummed something inaudible as I drifted to sleep.

I woke up in Darcy's arms as she softly snored. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her breast. Her arms tightened around me as she held me.

"I don't want to ruin this but... I can't hid it anymore," Darcy spoke her voice a bit groggy.

"What is it?" I asked looking at her.

"I... I'm in love with you Wanda. More than I should and I know it's wrong but I'll hopefully get over you because you don't see me the same." She began to rant but my face softened as she slowly started to panic.

I pressed my lips against her catching her off guard. I pulled away seeing a smile spread across her lips. "You wanna be my girlfriend?" She abruptly asked.

I giggled, "Yes I'm happy to accept your offer and be your girlfriend," I said.

"Fuck yeah!" She screamed smothering me in kisses. "Ugh I can't wait to show you off to everyone and to say your my girlfriend. I love you," she spoke happily.

I smiled and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you too,"

Such an underrated ship.