𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐮𝐯

[Wanda x Yelena]

****Please read to the end****

_________________________________________

Wanda's POV:

I stirred around in bed looking for the warmth of my girlfriend but find nothing but her cold pillow. I groan in frustration as I pushed the sheets off my bed and put one of her jackets on. As I'm about to open the door I hear pans and spoons dropping on the floor.

"Damnit!" Yelena's voice came right after making me snicker.

I quietly get out of the room to see the commotion in the kitchen. Yelena had her blond hair in a messy bun with strands sticking out. She had a black spaghetti shirt on with shorts on. Her phone is in front of her recording.

"Okay guys, it's probably late at night where you are because it is here. And I'm sorry for whispering so much but Wanda's snoring," she spoke.

I gasped, "I do not snore!"

She turned around wide-eyed, "Babe! Your up!" She smiled.

"I do not snore," I spoke crossing my arms over my chest and pouting.

"Of course, you don't my little witch," she said walking over to me. I didn't budge to hug her back as I looked at the comments popping up on her phone.

"Is it live?" I asked.

"Yes," she giggled planting a kiss on my temple.

"Tony says hi," she said grabbing her phone.

"You know I'm still wanted by the government," I said with a smirk on my face.

Her smile dropped as she looked back down at her phone, "I'll go live again when the government leaves my girlfriend alone,"

She threw her phone at the wall breaking it. "You really need to start telling me these things on the third date," she said.

"Come back to bed Yel," I spoke walking back to the bedroom.

"Wait!" Yelena's voice came.

I turned around, "Yes baby?"

"Will you try my muffin?" She asked in a baby voice making my heart flutter.

"Of course luv," I replied taking the muffin and taking a bite. I made a thinking face as the flavors dissolved in my mouth almost like butter. Yelena looked at me with caution as I took another bite.

"It's really delicious," I said nodding my head and smiling.

She giggled as she took a bite. "You should start cooking more often," I said as we walked back to our shared room.

"You cook good too baby," she said closing the door behind us.

Welcome

__________________

Im case you don't follow me on Instagram, I've decided to change this book to Wanda Ships. It will include Carol, Yelena, Ava, Harley, Peggy, Diana, and many more. ScarletWidow, WinterWitch, and ScarletQuake will remain there own books. But the chapters in the YelenaWanda and hold me while you wait will be moved to this book. Also request are open! Enjoy!

Instagram: sxarletwidow