𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐭-𝟐

Bucky x Wanda
Wanda x Spencer Reid

Warning: smut, depression, drug abuse sex trafficking

_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

I stepped into the shower late at night the sweat, touch, and kisses dripping off and down the drain. A part of me felt like it just wanted to be held by Fitz. Listening to him talk about science even though I feel like if I listen for too long I'll go mad. Feel his heartbeat as I drifted off to sleep. But to everything else it was starving for another touch from James. A kiss. A look. Anything.

It was wrong and the guilt lingered around me like an aurora. I took in a deep breath before finding the strength to walk to my room and attempt to sleep. The next morning i made my way  to Mr. Barnes class not really excited to be in there but I needed the course. I wore black tennis skirt with a white button up blouse and some Converse.

I sat down my book out and reading while everyone just talked among themselves. That's when I heard the door open up. I looked up seeing James in a navy blue suit and the girls gushing over him like always. His eyes met mine and I could physically see him stop breathing.

I looked away and started reading since I was the same page for at least thirty minutes now. He started teaching class going smoothly. But there was a pause in each word when we looked at each other. No one seemed to notice or they didn't worry about it. I left class early not bothering to let the same mistake happen again.

I stopped at my locker putting some books in and taking some out. The halls were quickly emptying and all i could think of how am I going to make it through today?

School went by fairly quickly. That's until I found myself at James main office. A part of me wanted to just talk to him and another wanted to run. I gently knocked on the door. The door swung open revealing James.

"Hey come in," he said stepping to the side.

I hesitated at first but gave in and entered the room seeing a mess of papers on his desk. He was sweaty and his tie was undone just hanging around his neck while his suit jacket was thrown on the floor.

"Rough day?" I question a hint of humor in my voice.

He looked up at me his ocean eyes pleading for something. "It sucks when you have to finish up the paper work that the last teacher didn't." He sighed slumping down in his rolling chair.

"I didn't mean to intrude or anything i just wanted to say that what happened yesterday-"

"I'm not going to say anything. It was wrong and I knew better," he interrupted. A wash of relief goes over me as I gave a smile.

"Besides its best, right?" He questioned his eyes giving me the same look from yesterday.

"Yeah," I whispered almost upset this ended. I walked towards the door but instead of walking out of it I lock. I dropped my bags on the floor and walk back over to him.

"Something wrong?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yes, everything," I replied.

I smashed my lips onto him and he immediately kissed me back. He propped me onto the desk his hands dancing across my thighs.

"Mr. Barnes?" A woman said in teasing tone.

"Shit, my wife is here," he said putting me down. I ran the back of my hand across my lips as I grabbed my bookbag and waited for him to open the door.

The door opened revealing a beautiful redhead. "Hey sweetheart," James smiled at her and kissed her lips.

The lips that were just on mine were now on wife's. "I should get to my next class," I said walking past them. After hours of classes later I walked late at night back to my house when I felt a hard hit at the back of my head.

I groaned and grabbed the back of my head feeling it throb. I sat up beads sweat littered my body. A light bulb flickered above me as I looked through cell bars.

"Hello?!" I asked.

"Hello, newbie," an older man asked.

I gasped as he slammed open the cell door. "Time for sales," he spoke pulling me up and dragging me out the doors. "Her she is ma'am," the guy spoke bringing in front of a woman.

The Asian woman stepped into the light, her short hair was perfectly cut to precision, and she had a black suit on.

"Take her for show," she ordered before sitting back down.

The same person grabbed my arm dragging me down the hall. As he pulled me to a stop. A bunch of girls stumbled across other men. Some where high and others crying.

"Calm down," the man whispered shoving a needle into my arm.

"Ouch," I hissed pulling my arm back from him. He walked away leaving on my own. I felt my eyelids grow heavy and my mind get hazy. I looked up locking eyes with a man. His brown eyes soften meeting mine. His hair was a curly mess and his gaze lingered on me for a bit longer before disappearing.

 His hair was a curly mess and his gaze lingered on me for a bit longer before disappearing

Help me.

Help me.

He looked familiar.

Spec- Doctor.... Reid...

FBI??

"I gotcha," a male spoke gently picking me up. It was the same man from before whom I locked eyes with. "Your gonna be okay," he spoke.