𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭-𝟏

Song by- billie ellish
_________________________________________

Wanda's pov-

"I need a medic team, now!" I called out, putting pressure down on Bobbi's bullet wound.

"Team is on their way!" Lincoln yelled running into the room and opening his bag.

"She's losing too much blood," I spoke my hands soaked in her blood. "Hold her still," Lincoln said, injecting her with morphine.

"Hold on Bobbi, the medic team is coming," I said to the medic team entering the room. I stepped away watching Lincoln carefully help her. I looked down seeing my hand covered in blood, slightly shaking from the shock that was now settling in.

"Come on," Lincoln grabbed my hand, his hand covered in blood as well as he led me out of the room behind Bobbi. After the mission, I sat in my bunk room in the SHIELD base after a hot shower. A knock on the door startled me out of my thoughts.

"Come in," I said. The door opened and revealed Lincoln.

"Hey, how are you holding up? You seemed pretty shaken up after the Bobbie situation," he said sitting down in front of me.

"I'm fine. How is she?" I ask.

"She's stable. Her leg was broken and she lost a lot of blood but she should have a full recovery," he smiled.

"That's good," I smiled at him but then quickly looked down at the ground.

"Hey," I grabbed his hand holding it tightly, "you did well today." his blue eyes met mine with a sheen glimmer in them as we locked eyes. The door burst open Bucky coming into the room.

"Hey your back early," I say letting go of Lincoln's hand.

"Yeah, the mission ended early. Lincoln," Bucky spoke giving him a nod.

"Barnes," he replied coldly before walking out the door. Bucky closes the door behind him and looks over at me.

"Since when are you and Static BFFs?" he asks.

"We had a little shaken up mission but that's all," I replied putting my arms around his neck.

"I missed you, love," he spoke before raising me to our lips meeting. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we fell on the bed.

NEXT MORNING

"no powers," I spoke to Lincoln as we trained. Electricity glowed at the tip of his fingers due to me punching him in the face. We had been sparring for almost two hours, beads of sweat littered our bodies as we threw punches back and forth. I quickly knock him down and pin him down.

"I win," I say breathlessly. Lincoln raised his leg, flipping me over my body slamming on the mat. He was quick to pin my wrist above me, his breath fanning over my lips.

"What'd you say?" he questioned a smirk on his lips.

"Wanda?" a voice said at the door. I looked over seeing Bucky.

"Hey! What's up?" I ask tapping Lincoln to get off. "Just wanted to tell you that I'm going over to Steve's place for a bit. I'll be back later tonight," he said placing a quick kiss on my forehead before leaving.

"Hey, Lincoln wanna catch a movie?" I ask to take my gloves off.

"Sure," he answers. "I'll meet you in a common room in five minutes," I said. I walked back to my bunk and went to take a shower. After I got dressed in blue jeans, a grey t-shirt, and a red zip-up jacket.

"Just a little zap," I whispered to Lincoln as we sat at a bar drinking bourbon.

"No, I'm not gonna zap someone because you think it will be funny," he hissed back. I giggled before taking another sip.

"So how are things with Daisy? You know after the whole Hive situation," I asked.

"Coulson sent her to a safe house in Romania. He's keeping tabs on her for a month now hoping she wouldn't go rogue. But like I told her before, it's best if we work on ourselves before getting into anything serious," he said looking at his cup. It was silent between us as I ordered another round.

"You know," he began, "I never wanted anything to do with SHIELD after the Hive incident. I wanted them to clear my name and let me start a new life. And then you joined. You gave me a new sense of hope to stay and fight for the greater good."

"What are you trying to say Lincoln?" I asked.

"Nothing. We should get going. I don't want Mack to worry too much about us." he said changing the subject and getting up from his seat.

"Hey let's do some karaoke," I said, stopping in front of another bar. "What? No," he answered. "Please! Please! please!" I begged.  "Fine," he sighed. Once we got in and paid for our turn, Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen began playing.

"I've been meaning to tell you, I've got this feelin' that won't subside, I look at you and I fantasize, You're mine and tonight, Now I've got you in my sights," lincoln began.

I smiled at him, "With these hungry eyes, One look at you and I can't disguise, I've got hungry eyes, I feel the magic between you and I!" I did a small swirl of magic only he could see causing him to smile.

"I want to hold you so hear me out, I want to show you what love's all about, Darling tonight, Now I've got you in my sights," I grabbed his hand, in return he pulled me closer to him. His power ran through my hand causing static around us.

"With these hungry eyes, One look at you and I can't disguise, I've got hungry eyes, I feel the magic between you and I, With these hungry eyes, Now I've got you in my sights, With these hungry eyes, Now did I take you by surprise, I need you to see, This love was meant to be!" We sang in unison doing a small dance. We left the bar in a laughing fit as we held hands walking down the windy streets of New York.

"this was so much fun Lincoln," I sighed after laughing so much.

"I've had the time of my life," Lincoln sang, using his powers to turn on the street light above him like a spotlight.

"No, I never felt this way before," I sang, using my power to fly on top of the building. I lifted Lincoln the scarlet aurora wrapping around him delicately.

"Yes, it's the truth," he sang, pulling me close, his hands on my waist. I rested my hands on his shoulders as we swayed a bit.

"And I owe all to you," he spoke resting his forehead against mine. "Cause I've had the time of my life, and I owe it all to you," I whispered looking deeply into his blue eyes. His lips met mine instantly the taste of bourbon lingered on his tongue as the kiss grew heavy.

I put my hand around his nape pulling him closer, his arms holding me tighter. I pulled away my breathing in sync with his.

"I need to go." I spoke before turning around and flying away. I landed down in front of the SHIELD base and walked through the corridors to my bunk. Opening my door Bucky moaned out a brunette on top of him.

"Wanda?!" Bucky sat up the brunette meeting my eye.

"Peggy," I whimpered. I closed the door and sped walk out to the main doors when I ran into someone.

"Shit, sorry Lincoln," I spoke my voice breaking.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Just take me somewhere other than here," I sobbed. He grabbed my hand leading me to the garage where grabbed Coulson's car Lola and left.