𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐓-1

OC/Elizabeth Olsen/Eria Black

——

A sun and the moon.

That's what Rhaenyra Targaryen and Eria Black were known as. Eria the sun and Rhaenyra the moon. After Alicent's betrayal of marrying Viserys, Rhaenyra found comfort in her bastard cousin Eria. Eria was the Great-great granddaughter of Maegor the Cruel.

Eria never married because many men found her terrifying and wouldn't their children to bear the genes of Maegor. Rhaenyra loved her. When she married Ser Laenor, she seeked her comfort. Eria had magic called, Chaos Magic. It made her incredibly dangerous but Rhaenyra stood by her defending her no matter what.

All of Rhaenyra's sons are Eria's. Because of her magic she was able to create their own children. She carried and delivered her babes and no one questioned the succession. Expect that of Alicent. They boys resembled nothing of Ser Laenor. They had silver hair, purple eyes, and pale skin.

She didn't begin to notice till she saw Rhaenyra go into Eria's room. Whispers and rumors were starting to spread and everything was placed into question.

"I think they know," Rhaenyra said her naked body laid on top of Eria's. She ran her hands through her silver hair, laughing softly.

"Do I need to erase their minds?" Eria spoke.

"No," she giggled.

Rhaenyra softly lifted her head up to look at Eria. Her emerald green eyes, pale soft skin, and platinum hair. "I love you, my sun,"

"My moon," Eria spoke, her rich high Valyrian soothing the princess.

at the break of dawn Rhaenyra went into labor with her fourth child. the midwives and maester attempted to help her but she would yell at them and scream for them to leave her alone.

"bring me Eria," she says. her body shaking, blood trickling down her legs, sweat covering her face. 

"but princess-"

"but nothing!" she screamed, "bring me Eria Black now!"

a midwife was quick as the maester's continued to attempt to calm the princess down. but she wouldn't even let them near her in fear of what happened to her mother, Aemma. Eria had just gotten back from dragon riding when Alicent stopped her. 

"I hope you have heard the princess has gone into her labors," Alicent said. 

"No, this is my first time hearing that. may we pray the princess delivers another healthy heir," Eria said, her iconic smirk tugging at her lips as she can Alicent boil in rage. 

"of course," Alicent said softly. 

"Princess Eria! Princess Eria!" the midwife came yelling and came to sharp halt when she saw the queen. she quickly bowed, "forgive me your grace for my rude interruption but this urgent."

"go ahead," Alicent responded. 

"princess Rhaenyra has requested that princess Eria be brought to her immediately," she spoke. 

"your grace," Eria said quickly and ran to rhaenyra's room. as she entered the room, Rhaenyra's wails echoed in the hallways. 

"I'm here," she softly spoke as she took Rhaenyra into her arms. "out! all of you! now!" she yells as she places Rhaenyra on the bed.