𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐭-𝟏

Wanda Maximoff x Five Hargreeves
_________________________________________

Wanda's pov- "You know you didn't have to come with me," Five said to me. We were currently in 1986 to murder the Board of Commission so that the Handler could give us a briefcase home.

"Five you can't keep me out of the dark forever and plus you know I'm in the mood for some hell-raising,'' I replied, fixing my red jacket. Since Five came back he messed with my own powers making me go back into my teenage body but I'm 29.

I stood by watching Five breaks the glass of the vending machine trying to get Fudge Nutter. He took a deep breath before reaching for the ax that hung up on the wall. He ran his finger across the cake's icing.

"Sugar must be really low,'' I commented standing next to him, my hands forming the scarlet red mist-like shapes. He kicked the door open revealing the meeting room. AJ sat at the head table with a cigarette in hand.

"You! Call security!" he ordered. Five teleported in front of the woman chopping her arm off. Another man got up, which I quickly wrapped my powers around him, crushing his bones instantly. I ran to another snapping his neck easily.

Since Five was making a mess blood stained my face as I killed another. The adrenaline in my veins was pumping as I pinned a member against the wall. My powers of shooting threw his chest as I pulled his heart out. I held the heart in my hand as the member hit the ground. I let a manic laugh out as I dropped the heart and ran since Five was after AJ. my eyes landed on Five who let out a sigh out of pure agitation.

My adrenaline died down as I looked down at my hands seeing them covered in blood.

"We should go,'' I said as I helped find a small bag to put AJ in.

"are you okay?" Five asked as we landed back in 1965.

"It felt good but the aftermath was awful,'' I replied looking at my blood-stained hands.

"I know. I never enjoyed the killing but sometimes you manage to get lost in the madness." he replied, his eyes meeting mine. We heard a zip behind signaling we had just arrived. We could hear her heels kick against the ground as she walked to us.

Five raised the bag at her as we heard her gasp and grab the bag, "ahh AJ," she laughed at the poor fish. Her eyes landed on us as she slowed her laugh down.

"You really know how to show a girl a good time don't you Five? You're really starting to fill out those tight little shorts of yours," she spoke looking down at Five.

"briefcase as agreed," I interrupted since she's been wanting to practically want to sleep with FIve for a hot minute. Her eyes met mine and she instantly knew I wasn't to be messed with.

"Briefcase to get you back to 2019, as agreed on." she said handing it over to Five.

"you have 90 minutes." she finished.

"What? You didn't say anything about a time limit,"  Five said angrily to her.

"Of course there was going to be a catch," I sighed attempting to get the blood off.

"We need more time," Five said desperately.

"Any more time and people will start asking questions. Tik tok, tik tok," she mimicked at us. Five grabbed my hand and jumped us into Elliott's place. I ran into the spare room not bothering to listen to the boys as I stripped out of my dress and jacket and jumped in the shower.

I watched the blood drip off mixing into the water and down the drain. I didn't take long and changed into a pair of sweatpants, a white t-shirt, and a red jacket with the zipper zipped up a bit. I tied my reddish hair back a bit and loosely hung it as I walked out of the room seeing Five fix his tie.