𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬

Hela x Wanda
_________________________________________

Wanda clutched onto Loki as they traveled through the bifrost to Asgard. As they landed Wanda was mesmerized by Asgard. She was in awe of the stars and galaxies. The kingdom looked absolutely astonishing to her. Her cheeks were hurting from the smiling as she walked onto the rainbow bridge.

"Its such a beautiful place," she spoke as Loki walked behind her his hands behind his back.

"I told you it was," he said cocky.

"No wonder your constantly trying to rule it," Wanda said.

"With my sister back I don't think I'll ever be able to now," he said pointing at a gigantic dog run towards them.

"Loki?!" Wanda said her powers flowing to her finger tips. Her reflexes kicked in and she made force field around them. The dog came to a stop as it looked at the powers with curiosity. She then noticed a woman get off the dog and walk towards them. Her powers vanished back into her hands as they woman walked closer.

"You don't see that every day," she spoke.

To say Wanda wasn't even more mesmerized when the woman stood in front of her would be an understatement. She wore a black suit with green lines in it. It draped behind her as a cape and her collarbones were visible. She long black hair with dark make up on with a nude lipstick.

"I'm wanda," Wanda said unable to stop herself from drooling everywhere.

"Hela, Loki's older sister, the Goddess of Death," she spoke properly.

"Oh," was all Wanda could mutter out as she watched Hela talk to Loki.

"Hela will show you around Asgard. My brother and father need me." Loki said vanishing within seconds.

Hela looked at me giving me a smile. "I've never met a mortal with powers before. How did you receive them?" She asked.

"Oh! I'm- its a long story," I answered feeling the memories coming to me. She could tell I was off about something.

"Come I'll show you the kingdom," she said extending her hand out so i could get on her dog. I took her hand go om my hands falling to her waist. Her body tensed up at first but immediately relaxed as we began descending down the bridge.

I listened to her talk she told me about the small towns and people. We came to a stop and we got off. I grasped her hand tightly as i slid off her dog. I didn't let go as we walked towards the balcony that had a beautiful view.

"It's beautiful," I mumbled.

Hela cleared her throat and I quickly let go of her hand thinking she felt uncomfortable. "Sorry about that," I said giving her a small smile.

"You mortals apologise too much," she chuckled. "Is this an alright time to ask how you got your powers?" She asked walking next to me.

"Okay, umm... Well my parents died in a shell bombing caused by Tony Stark. My brother and I were the only survivors. We volunteered for one of Hydra's experiments and we got these powers," I twirled a small hexs in between my fingers. "My brother was really fast. I can manipulate minds, telekinesis and probably much more than that. But my brother died in battle. And I felt everything he did. Every bullet tear and pierce his skin. I felt it."

Silence settled between us as I finished the last sentence. I closed my eyes taking in the new scenery. I felt her hand gently touch mine like if she was unsure of what she was doing.

"Its okay," I whispered my hand touching hers.

"I must leave. I'll let Loki know where you are." She abruptly spoke her hand snatching away from mine. I watched her leave feeling upset I couldn't get to know her.

Moments later Loki found me and took me to meet his parents. His mother was incredibly nice but I could tell his father wasn't so fond of mortals.

"Will you be staying?" His mother asked me as we walked down the garden.

"Oh, I don't know I don't mean to intrude or anything." I began.

"No, not at all darling. Loki seems to take a liking to you. So does Hela," she said a small smirk on her lips.

"Uh, what's the story with Hela?" I asked my fingers brushing over the roses.

"Her father banished her due to her powers growing. But the real reason is because she likes women. Odin was never supportive of it. But Thor even has a liking to one of his team members on Midgard. I believe his name is Bruce Banner." She said as we walked towards a small river.

"He's a scientist." I whispered scared someone else would here.

"Since Jane Foster left him I can tell he fell for this Bruce Banner. But Loki and Hela they seem to have a thing for a witch," she spoke softly as we sat down her hair flowing in the wind.

"Witch? I'm not a witch," I told her confused.

She gently took my hand in hers my powers instantly showing. "There's a legend of the Scarlet Witch. But you don't even know what you can with these powers. You'll able to change your own reality the stronger you grow. But you must have someone on your side to pull you back when you begin to slip away from what's real."

I swallowed thickly and gave her a smile. I walked into the large palace my dress dragging behind me as I came to stop where Hela stood. Her cape moved beautifully in the air her black hair dancing in the wind.

"Penny for your thoughts," I spoke walking towards her.

"Why would i want a penny?" She asked confused.

I let a light laugh out, "it's an expression. It means what's on your mind," I explained.

"Ah, just star gazing," she answered her cheeks turning a bit pink. "Mind if I join you?" I ask.

She gave a simple nod. I walked next to her my body close to hers. The stars and constellations where more noticeable here. It was so beautiful. I felt at peace a tear rolling down my cheek.

"What's wrong?" Hela's voice broke my trance at looking at the stars. I quickly wipe my tears, "nothing I'm fine."

"Your an absolute terrible liar," she laughed grabbing my hand in hers. I sighed at the contact before looking up in her eyes. I leaned in the moment feeling so right. She closed the gap between us her lips on mine instantly. But she then quickly pulled away guilt in her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She turned and left quickly.

"I told you. She has taken a liking to you." Her mother spoke walking to me.

"It seemed that way at first but now I don't think so," I responded looking at the direction she left in.

"She got scared. She hasn't felt this way for anyone in a long, long time. She's forgotten what love is you show her." Her mother gently caressed my cheek before also walking away. I walked down the direction Hela did to find her. After searching for an hour I found her in the garden I was in previously with her mother.

"Hela?" I ask walking to her and gently touching her shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I know you don't feel that way for women. I'm incredibly sorry." She apologized her eyes glossing over in tears.

"No, no, Hela I like you. Although i just met you today I don't want to lose what has been started," I gently caressed her cheeks looking up at her.

"I'm sorry... It's been so long." She mumbled shaking her head.

"It's okay. I'll show you what love is." I stood up on my toes pressing a loving kiss on her lips. I felt her smile into the kiss as her arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to her body under the sea of stars.

a/n- this one has been my drafts for a while now. so i hope you enjoyed and also I've released a new book 'blood in the water' ruby hale x peter parker. go show it some love. okay love you all be safe.