𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

a/n- its been a minute... I can't find any fanfic of Thor x Wanda. They are the it girls!!! Enjoy!
________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

"OH SHIT!" I shout as I tumble out of the bed. The loud roar of thunder shook the entire compound. "Wells that's one way to announce your back home," I whisper to myself as I get up and snatch my robe off the floor.

I run down the hall avoiding the looks of the team was shooting my way. Bursting out of the door there stood the one and only, Thor. His face lit up as I ran towards him.

"Little witch!" He greets wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"Hi!!!" I squeal as almost of my air was squeezed out of me. He spun us around before placing me back down on the ground.

"Why are you back so soon? Not that I don't want you here. I'm just curious," I quickly say as we back into the compound his hand gently resting on my waist.

"I thought it was finally time. I've missed my girl," he responds pulling me closer if possible.

"I've missed you too Thor," I beam back at him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Let's get to bed," he abruptly tosses me over his shoulder.

"Thor! Put me down!" I squeal trying to hide the laughter escaping my mouth as Steve looked at us confused and Natasha looked pissed because we woke her up. As we got to my door I quickly says, "for the love of all the gods above Thor, please lower me down before you smack me into the door. You are ridiculously tall!"

"Fine," he says before tossing me from his shoulder into his arms. "Better?" He asked a smirk on his lips, bright blue eyes looking practically into my soul. I smirk right back at him as I raise my hand letting the red wisp open the door for us.

"If you toss me on the bed there's a good chance I'll bounce right back up into the ceiling," I joke as he gently places me down.

"I will drop you next time little witch," he threatens. He places Stormbreaker against the wall and works to take his armour off. I watch in awe as he slides into bed. I immediately wrap my arms around him feeling the warmth radiate of him. Laying my head on his chest I let my fingers trace his and before I feel him slightly move.

I gasp dramatically and look up at him, "is the god of thunder... Ticklish?"

"No, I am not!" He quickly retorts. I'm quick to start tickling him causing him to break into laughter.

"You are!" I yell as he grabs my wrist and putting them over my head.

"Everyone's ticklish!" He retorts resting his forehead against mine.

I push my lips to his savoring the taste. "I love you," I whisper.

"I love you," he responds pressing his lips back to mine before pulling away and laying his head on my chest. I run my fingers through his blond hair till it was just his soft snores filling the room.