𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐭-𝟏

~ REQUEST OPEN ~
~ just pm me or comment ~

Carol's POV:

"It won't be for too long," I said putting my suit on to leave for a space mission.

"Last time you said that you were gone for almost five years. How can you lie to me like that?" Wanda spoke dramatically as she fell onto our shared bed.

"This won't take too long. Nothing will happen to you while I'm gone. I promise," I said gently caressing her face.

"I love you," she softly spoke before her lips pressed against mine. Our lips moved in sync as gripped onto her hips pulling her closer.

"Natasha is gonna get made for you being late," she smirked.

"I don't care," I nodded my head as we fell down on the bed quickly removing our clothes.

·········

I stepped onto the quinjet where ever one waited for me. "Took long enough," Natasha spat.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," I replied lazily as we started to fly up into my territory.

[Meanwhile]

Wanda's POV:

I curled up in bed watching a disney movie eating strawberries with whipped cream. Had to eat something else with cream then Carol. There was gunshots heard down the hall starting me.

I quietly got out of my bed to see what was going on.

"There coming!" Someone yelled as they continued shooting.

"Hey!" I yelled going down the hall when all of a sudden a man goes flying into the wall.

I stopped in my tracks when a woman walked into view.

"Hello Wanda," she spoke.

"Daisy," I shuddered.

[Meanwhile]

Carol's POV:

"Come on this mission was super easy Nat. Let's go home!" I yelled as the assassin walked over to me a wound on her shoulder.

"Easy? Yeah this just a normal Friday for you!" She argued back and sat down on the quinjet. Clint chuckled as he sat down next to her addressing her wound.

"Let's go home," I said starting up the quinjet and punched in the coordinates back to Earth.

"Any special plans with Mrs. Danvers?" Steve asked sitting next to in the cockpit.

"You mean Miss Maximoff. Maybe a nice dinner and well we kinda already skipped onto desert," I replied a smirk on my face as Steve's cheeks turned a bright red.

"I don't want hear what you and my child be doing Danvers!" Tony yelled as he out on his helmet to mute us out.

"No promises," I replied.

"Uhh... Guys was the building on fire when we left?" I asked as I flew us closer to what was once the Avengers Compound.

"What the fuck?" Natasha mumbled as I landed.

We quickly ran off the quinjet and onto the rubble of the building.

"Wanda?" I quietly asked looking at the rubble.