𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬 𝐏𝐭-𝟒

Carol's POV:

We stopped at a big gate that had Haven spray painted in bright yellow words.

"We found it!" Wanda squealed wrapping her arms around me and hugging me from behind.

"We got someone out here!" A voice came from the roof.

Soon people pulled out guns at us we stayed silent. "Are you biten!?" A man said.

"No!" We answered in unison.

The gates opened up slowly revealing a man and woman. We walked in and got off Ireland. "Welcome to the Haven," the woman with red hair said.

"i'm Steve this is Natasha," the blonde said extending his hand out. I took in mine giving it a firm grip on it.

"Let's get you guys cleaned up and to the lab for test and well show you where you'll be staying," Natasha spoke.

[Later]

I softly knocked on Wanda's door of her small apartment room. She opened it her skin more cleaner and clothes fitting her perfectly. She stood up on her tippy toes bringing our lips together. We stumbled backwards into the room as I shut the door behind me.

For once I felt safe to hold Wanda in my arms without a problem surfacing. Our lips didn't break as I ran my hand on her thighs as we laid down on her bed. We stripped out of our clothes and laid underneath bed sheets. I threaded my fingers in her brown hair pulling her closer. I pulled away kissing down her jaw to her neck. I instantly fine her sweat spot as she tugs harder on my hair.

A groan escapes my lips as her hands travel down to my throbbing core. "Let yourself go Carol... Please..." She pleaded as she looked into my eyes. Her emerald eyes darker filled with lust and desire.

We got in position a wave of pleasure rushing over us as we picked up speed. The flame in my stomach getting ready to erupt in any moment. Wanda arched her back as she was close to her high.

"Carol," Wanda breathlessly spoke as pulled me close to her and attaching our lips together. We both came onto each other our bodies in euphoria as we held each other.

[Meanwhile]

Third POV:

Steve walked behind Natasha as she strutted down to Bruce's lab. She opened the door seeing Bruce writing something as he looked into the microscope.

"What's so important?" Natasha spoke bored.

"You will not believe me Nat! So those two girls that we took into today?" He said as he walked around his lab.

"Yeah, what about them?" Steve spoke.

"One of them is the cure to all of this," Bruce said with a smile on his face.

"Which one?" Steve asked.

"Wanda Maximoff," he replied.

"Oh Bruice!" Natasha giggled and kiss him making him blush.

"So this has been our from the beginning. Well get her take her tomorrow to the L.C.S." Steve said.

"What about the other one? They seem to be in a relationship," Natasha said.

"Fuck her we need that cure now," Steve said pacing the room.

"Okay, tomorrow we get the girl. The herd will hit tomorrow so we need get everything ready now," Natasha spoke.

"I'll get in contact with L.C.S. to get things ready," Bruce said walking out the lab.

Wanda's POV:

Carol had her arms wrapped around my waist as she placed feathered kisses on my back and shoulder.

"I can get used to this," I spoke interlacing our hands together where our bracelets hit each other.

"Me too baby," she replied burying her face in my neck.

Before I knew it I fell asleep in her arms holding her hand. Nothing could ruin this... Nothing.

a/n

Sorry for such a short chapter the next one will be longer for sure. If you have any request and you can send them. Luv you all 💘